MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:32 PM   #21
QueenV284
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Re: Weekly Challenge #7 (10/28 11/03)

OMG! I just realized that everyone gets a pp....lol....I thought we were picking winners for this one, I never paid attention. Thanks Dawn & Melissa!!

Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
ngneer98
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: PSE 8.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 700
Send a message via Yahoo to ngneer98

wow, a kit as a PP is VERY generous...thank you so much!!! I'd like the Wall-e kit please.....too cute!

I can't pass that up, so here's mine:

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3...hp/photo/69045

Old 10-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #23
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Here is mine...Thank you so much for hosting and thanks for such an amazing pp!
That was totally WICKED!!!

{credits}
inspired by a Britt LO
Incredi-Boy kit by Britt-ish Designs & gg digital designs
Mickey head made with the exclamation point from the alpha

LO also posted in Parades thread
I would love the "Once Upon A Dream" kit please and THANK YOU!!!
My SS List

Old 10-30-2009, 02:48 AM   #24
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

This pic worked perfectly with the theme for this week! YAY! And, of course I'm hoping for the Princess kit! =) Thank you so much for hosting and for a choice of prizes! WOW!! =)

Credits
LO posted under Disney Halloween Costumes in forum =)

Old 10-30-2009, 04:33 PM   #25
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0

Okay, here is mine. I think all of the requirements are pretty obvious but just in case my hidden mickey is peaking up from behind the pink journal box at the top. Thanks for a great challenge and an extremely generous pp! And an early Happy Halloween to everyone!

Top Journaling reads: Belle was very observant and noticed right away that she was one of the princesses pictured on your dress--which excited you even more because that was the one thing you wanted to be sure to tell her!

Bottom Journaling reads: Although it was wonderful to meet all of the princesses Belle was definitely the most gracious. She took her time and really made you feel special. It truly was a moment of pure beauty.

Credits
Template by Christy Werner
Alpha: Yummy brights primaries by Misty Cato
Date button: We're Just dating ver2 by Britt-ish Designs
Pixie dust: Faith, trust & Pixie Dust ver2 by Britt-ish Designs
Everything else: Dreams Do Come True by Britt-ish Designs

*My pp choice would the robot kit (I already have the other one!)
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 10-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #26
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak

Hi!
Although I have been to Disney in October...I haven't got any photos of the characters with their costumes on.
However, I do have photos of them in their Christmas outfits! Would those photos be acceptable?

Thanks, and loving everyone's awesome LOs!!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Old 10-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #27
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i

What a fun challenge and a lovely pp (if you want that bit now, I'd prefer the Wall-E one - too cute)! The layout's not Halloween related, but my original costume plan for this year's Halloween was to wear the shirt in the picture.

Credits: Sahlin Studios - In the City Alpha; Mira Designs - It's as Easy as ABC Add-on; Suzy Q Scraps - Life's Journey, Carefree; Nikki Scott - Mouse Maddness Freebie; Wimpychompers Creations - blog train freebie?; Brittish-Designs - I'm A Dreamer Add-on
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 10-31-2009, 12:32 PM   #28
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie
Hi!
Although I have been to Disney in October...I haven't got any photos of the characters with their costumes on.
However, I do have photos of them in their Christmas outfits! Would those photos be acceptable?

Thanks, and loving everyone's awesome LOs!!
that sounds perfect! I can't wait to see your layout!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 10-31-2009, 12:40 PM   #29
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Thanks for the great challenge, and the fab pp... that Princess kit is too cute. I hope I've got all of the required elements. How cute is Mickey all dressed up for Halloween??

Credits:

Britt-ish Designs - Delicate Mickey Sprinkles, Glitzy Spills and Thrills, A Halloween Nightmare
Trixie Scraps - All Hallows Eve

My pp choice is the Princess kit please. :-)

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

Last edited by RuthieRoo; 11-05-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:41 PM   #30
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

ngneer98- Oh how cute! Love his costume and how you fit so many photos on this page! Too fun!

Fonetta- Love the bright colors with the black accents! What a fun parde! Those little vehicles look so fun! Love the Mickey glitter too!

kelsey11-So cute! Love the recolored alpha and the glitter paper! Those pumpkins are adorable! Very fun!

CassidyK- Very pretty! Love the circle gems frame around the middle photo! Love the paper pieces and the glitter splatter behind the title! Wonderful journaling too! The princesses are fun, but even more special when they spend more one on one time with you!

HPgirl- Love the photo flair's along the side and the metal title! Love the way you framed the photo and hung it too! So cute!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Closed Thread