MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #51
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Jennifer, we all understand how life goes. Just get those kiddos better and get those cookies out of the house! This is my first cookie season and I am afraid it will be my last!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #52
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
So is the last post here our long awaited reveal?
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:51 AM   #53
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

HAHAHAHAHAH No. I was trying to get the image to come up so I could put it IN the reveal. I am still waiting on Disney Baby's LO so that I can finish. She is moving so I might just have to skip her. Carol is on a cruise and will open the gallery as soon as she gets back. I am working on the mini reveal this morning so we should see something later today!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 03-13-2011, 06:10 AM   #54
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Hello Scrappers

Thank you for being so patient! When Carol gets back from her cruise we will have our BIG REVEAL!!! The gallery is full and I am working on the mini reveal that I will post in the thread. Thank you all for being so patient.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:38 AM   #55
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

I know this is really hard to see but I cannot upload it any bigger on the site. Here is the link to the larger image on photobucket. http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...7composite.jpg
You ladies did an excellent job and Thank you for being soooo patient. There some layouts I can't wait to scraplift.

Last edited by sparklehal; 03-13-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:16 AM   #56
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
HAHAHAHAHAH No. I was trying to get the image to come up so I could put it IN the reveal. I am still waiting on Disney Baby's LO so that I can finish. She is moving so I might just have to skip her. Carol is on a cruise and will open the gallery as soon as she gets back. I am working on the mini reveal this morning so we should see something later today!
So sorry - I sent through regular e-mail because I couldn't upload to my flickr account!!! I missed your reveal by less an hour! Sorry
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #57
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I'm back at home now. I updated the names to the correct owners and took the password off the gallery. Thanks for playing everyone!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #58
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

JEnnifer we can still add it. I know you have been super busy so I didn't want to push it. I never did get the hang of flikr. Always had trouble with it. I RARELY check my regular email so I miss a lot of things I bet. I will go grab it (if my internet will keep working) and work on getting it in there. Did you get everything unpacked yet?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:00 AM   #59
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
JEnnifer we can still add it. I know you have been super busy so I didn't want to push it. I never did get the hang of flikr. Always had trouble with it. I RARELY check my regular email so I miss a lot of things I bet. I will go grab it (if my internet will keep working) and work on getting it in there. Did you get everything unpacked yet?
THANKS APRIL!!!!!

LOL, we are not unpacking - I am actually packing. We don't do the big move until the 1st week of April but the we can move the little things over starting this weekend. I am still in Cookie craziness. I have to get the rest of the money collected and deposited. It is my 4th cookie season and it may also be my last!

Thanks for being so great!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:10 AM   #60
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
THANKS APRIL!!!!!

LOL, we are not unpacking - I am actually packing. We don't do the big move until the 1st week of April but the we can move the little things over starting this weekend. I am still in Cookie craziness. I have to get the rest of the money collected and deposited. It is my 4th cookie season and it may also be my last!

Thanks for being so great!
Omigosh...okay, backtrack....Hope you pack swiftly and easily. I have decided GS is not for us. No training on what to do and it's an awfully expensive craft time for us lol