MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

Thumbs up Weekly Challenge #17 (1/13 to 1/19)

HI HO MOUSESCRAPPERS!!!

I'm sooo excited to be hosting the challenge this week. I've had this idea for a challenge ever since I got back from Disney World last October! And I finally get to do it.

This week, the challenge is to let these buttons, that Josh and I got and wore at Disney World, inspire your page.

Let your creativity run wild. Maybe you're inspired by the "flair" or the circle. Maybe you like the confetti, or the color scheme. Maybe even the 1st visit theme. For me, I was inspired by the curve along the bottom with all the characters tucked in behind!

credits here

As long as you're inspired by the button in some way, AND scrap a Disney related page, you're good to go!

And what do you get for completing this challenge? Well, let me show ya . . .

Everyone who completes this challenge before midnight (Pacific Time) on Tuesday Night (Jan. 19) gets this "Ultimate Disney Hat Collection". I pulled together some of the hats I've offered before, and created a bunch of new ones too and put them together in one killer pack! Every Disney scrapper needs this collection, dontchya think??

You can't buy this in my store people, its a Mousescrappers Challenge EXCLUSIVE!

OH!! I almost forgot! You also need to post your challenge entry in the appropriate MouseScrappers venue thread!! Let me know if you have any questions about what this means.

Happy scrapping everyone! I can't wait to see how my button inspires your layouts!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 01-20-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
WooHoo Count me in Britt!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 01-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
OMG... those hats are too cute!! I'll need to make sure to save time to get this done!

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 01-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
What a neat challenge...and I have new pics to use!!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
ciscoluv
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

oh!!! heck yes! i must have that participation prize

-karen

Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
sunnysavannah
Just parked the car

Holy Crow! How cute are those!

Old 01-13-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
momof2
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Camera: Nikon D3000
Send a message via MSN to momof2
Awesome...love this challenge! Now to get busy.
I think I have some pictures that will work.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Britt I loved this challenge.. Here is mine

Credits:
Glenda Ketcham:
The Most Wonderful Place on Earth Silly Friends 2
Font:
Goofball
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 01-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #9
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Here is mine:

Credits:
Kit - Wherefore Art Thou, Fall by (me) Melissa Daniel
Fonts - DJB Melissa by Darcy Baldwin and Fulton Markers Light
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

Old 01-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
britt
E Ticket Holder

WOW!!!! Entries already?!!! I'm impressed!! So glad you guys like the challenge and like the prize. I'm finishing up my page right now so be sure to check the original post & take a look.

MelissaD - What a great take on the challenge. LOVE the idea of a giant circle picture. And I love the simple clean feel. Awesome work.

Chef Minnie Mouse - HOW STINKIN' CUTE!! Someday I'll get a pic with Daisy! I think she's awesome. LOVE the character sticker peeking out. Awesome page.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread