MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON > Speed scrap "Announcements"
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Announcing Speed Scrap #220 with Melissa of Melidy Designs - Saturday 29th @ 2pm EDT

Hi Mousescrappers, I'm so excited to be spending this weekend scrapping with you all. I hope you'll join me this Saturday for a fun speed scrap:

Here's what you'll be playing for, it coordinates with a brand new kit coming to my store That Castle:

Hope to see you there!

Melissa
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 07-27-2017 at 11:43 AM.

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Very cute!
Hoping the deadline will be later in the evening because Saturday is busy!!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #3
shaines
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
Camera: Nikon D3400
I want this PP so bad! Please tell me we have a late end time since I will be out all day wedding dress shopping with my daughter! Can't wait to see the new kit.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Star Tours Minnie\'s Bow Captain EO Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Carousel horse

shaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:31 AM   #4
Jazzmom
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

What a beautiful participation prize! I have the perfect photos to use with it -- but unfortunately, I have an appointment at that exact time! Sorry, I have to miss this chat.

Jazzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 04:20 AM   #5
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaines View Post
I want this PP so bad! Please tell me we have a late end time since I will be out all day wedding dress shopping with my daughter! Can't wait to see the new kit.
That is an awesome way to spend the day as well. Congrats on your daughter's engagement and upcoming weddingday!

Cute prize, Melissa.
Just 1 thing, on your anoouncement you have the GMT wrong. Because of daylight saving time, there is only 4 hours time difference between EDT and GMT (which is standard time and doesn't change). I know it's confusing!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:52 AM   #6
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
That is an awesome way to spend the day as well. Congrats on your daughter's engagement and upcoming weddingday!

Cute prize, Melissa.
Just 1 thing, on your anoouncement you have the GMT wrong. Because of daylight saving time, there is only 4 hours time difference between EDT and GMT (which is standard time and doesn't change). I know it's confusing!
I know, living in England I'm used to this "confusion" lol. Technically it should read 7pm BST. But admit I just copied and pasted from the master thread before the changes without thinking and haven't had the time to update since. The main master list is correct, as is the Mousecrappers Banner, so I imagine most people are aware of the change who need to be; if I get a spare moment at work today I'll try and change it

And don't worry ladies there will definitely be extra time
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Last edited by *melidy*; 07-29-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Old 07-29-2017, 06:25 AM   #7
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaines View Post
Ooooh exciting, I hope she finds her dream dress!!

Old 07-29-2017, 06:40 AM   #8
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
No need to change... All those time differences are confusing... So glad to live in a country where everyone is in the same time zone...

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote