MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Pinterest

I don't use Pinterest but thought it might be a good way to share some of my scrapbook pages that I want to put on Facebook. That way it would link back to here and the designers credits and all would be there.

Is this the right way to do it? Just pin it using one of the buttons on the forum and share the pinterest version?

Can we pin things directly from the gallery?

Thanks for the help!

janette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Yes, you can use the pin it button that you see under each post in the forums. It does make it a little easier to pin layouts that you like (or some of your own). I wish I could figure out how to put a pin it button in the gallery.. That would be even better. If you've seen another site that does it (if they have the same gallery software) let me know. Pinterest is for sure very powerful, but if you want more control over the images then sharing them in Facebook might be a better route. But yeah you'd have to upload each one into your FB account

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Your Mousescrappers Community Pinterest Board says to "Send us a link to your Pinterest board and we'll send you an invite to pin here "
Here is my Pinterest: pinterest.com/ewebwoman
Thanks,
Debbie

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
Your Mousescrappers Community Pinterest Board says to "Send us a link to your Pinterest board and we'll send you an invite to pin here "
Here is my Pinterest: pinterest.com/ewebwoman
Thanks,
Debbie
Just sent invite... thanks!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote