MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Let's talk about Scrapbooking > Software
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest

Old 09-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #21
chattycathie
Just parked the car

Re: Who Here Uses Creative Memories SBC+ for Digi Scrapping???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWerners
Welcome everyone! So -- does anyone know when the first update will come out to fix some of the little bugs? Not being able to select "all" w/ ctrl A is killing me....
That CTRL A is killing me too. But when I called it is going to get fixed, I did not get a time frame, but they do know about it, and that we want it back yesterday!!!!!

chattycathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 AM   #22
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattycathie
I use StoryBook Creator 3.0 and LOVE it. I have a blog of tips and helps if you are interested in checking it out. The web address is http://www.bobcatshaven.blogspot.com

Disney Baby, Thanks for inviting me here to join. I hope it is more friendly thank disboards. I got notified that there were things I had typed that were not allowed. I had to change my little name. I am new to these kinds of communicating, so please bear with me.

Thanks again Disney Baby!

How exciting that you joined us over here! I love your blog. I wish that it I would have found it earlier, it would have saved me a lot of trial and error I am a CMC too - but only for fun and of course the discount. I still teach SBC+ classes and refer people to you blog because it is done so well. I find that i spend more time teaching people how to use their computer than I do teaching the aspects of the program. Your site can walk anyone through the aspects of the program even if they are not computer savvy. Thanks for joining us!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:56 AM   #23
chattycathie
Just parked the car

Jennifer, Thank you for you kind comments about my blog. It is really fund to do, and fun to watch the hits and people that are watching the blog. I also spend a lot of time training people how to use their computers. It is very enjoyable to help others learn SBC and computers. The excitement people get when they see how much can be done with SBC is great.
again for the invite, this is going to be a fun place to share.

chattycathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #24
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby
Quote:

I also was wondering what y'all think about starting a separate SBC+ template thread. I know that Christy (TheWerners) and Jessica (labdogs42) have made some in the past that the newer people that have joined us would love. What do you think? If I can take the time to figure out 4shared - I have quite a few to share too.
I love that idea.... Lots of people have asked me where they can find my templates all in one place, but I am just not that organized.... So that would be good.
Count me as someone else who would also be interested in a SBC+ template thread. What a great idea!!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #25
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Just a random question for you ladies. How to do go about keeping up with/recording credits for each layout you create? Currently I just keep a note pad next to my computer and jot things down as I am doing a layout but I just wondering if anyone had a better or more efficient way to recommend. Thanks for any thoughts or ideas!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #26
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150

I put the thumbnail/folder icon of the kit contents at the back of the layout, then hide it from view. I do that for everything, except for the font - which you can get by highlighting the font itself. It's the only way I can keep things straight!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #27
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiltyMom
I put the thumbnail/folder icon of the kit contents at the back of the layout, then hide it from view. I do that for everything, except for the font - which you can get by highlighting the font itself. It's the only way I can keep things straight!

Very clever! I think that is a great idea!!!! now I have something to do with all those pictures of the kits
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #28
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

I followed you guys over! I would love a thread with templates, too!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #29
kellig
Just parked the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiltyMom
Aren't you the clever one Jan? I NEVER would have thought of that. I tried just keeping that preview opened, but between working on a page, closing my laptop, opening it back up, etc...I would kinda forget where I was. That is such an awesome idea!!

kellig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:40 PM   #30
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyk
Just a random question for you ladies. How to do go about keeping up with/recording credits for each layout you create? Currently I just keep a note pad next to my computer and jot things down as I am doing a layout but I just wondering if anyone had a better or more efficient way to recommend. Thanks for any thoughts or ideas!
I open a text box and type my credits in there the way it will show up in the galleries. I just save it in behind the layout so I can always go back and access it. Then when I upload the layout I just copy/paste the text to each site that it needs to go (for CT work!) =) Even though I type it as a list in SBC3 I have to put in "returns" when uploading to galleries, otherwise it just ends up being one long string of text.

I got the new upgrade as soon as it came out and LOVE it!

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creative memories