MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #91
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
This is my very first time posting or participating. I have no idea what it means to post in the correct thread. If someone could tell me, I appreciate it! I want to be sure to qualify for the ADORABLE hats from Britt!
Welcome! We're glad you are joining in on the fun!

What this means is you also need to post your layout in the appropriate thread. I've looked through what's there, and I'm not sure where you'd post yours. There's a general category that I think is for WDW, but since yours is of DL, I'm not sure.

Any ideas, anyone? Or else you can always PM Carol and she can let you know.

P.S. Cute layout, BTW.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #92
britt
E Ticket Holder

Wow! So many entries!! I've got some catching up to do! And a big giant WELCOME to all the newbies! I am so happy you're here. I hope you'll stick around and keep scrapping the magic with us.

I'm going to start sending out prizes today. Watch your Private Message Inbox. If you've done an entry to this point in the thread, and don't get a prize by the end of the day, let me know.

missi_me - I love the curves and the giant castle picture as the background! WOW

Kristi - How cute! Totally fun that you took pics of the cabin. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean print! Great LO! You did everything you need to do. It's awesome. Welcome to the challenges!! Hope you'll do many more.

Kayla - Aww! What sweet journaling. Are you guys in the Tea Cups? Looks like you might be. I love the glittery border. Great LO.

RuthieRoo - "Disneymoon"!! HEHEHE That's adorable. I love the picture and the bright fun colors. Awesome!

Erica - Aww! That is so cute! I LOVE the Mickey colors!! Glad you joined us at MS! Your page is great!

christinar - YAY! It's showing up now. Awww that is soooo cute! What a cutie pie. LOVE HER CURLS! This LO is the perfect girly Disney LO!

Donna - YAY FOR PAPER SCRAPPERS! I LOVE to see paper LOs. They are so inspiring to me. I LOVE the stars down the scallop on the side! The title is so great!! WOW - what a neat LO! Thanks so much for participating.

peace love & mickey mouse - HOW CUTE! You are clever having the pics popping out the tea cup!! HAHA Love it!

Hpgirl - FUN!!! I so totally loved those lamp post decorations. They were SOO happy! I I wonder if I have pics to scrap of them. You've inspired me!!!

steveamykempf - The only way I know how to add an image to the thread is to upload it to a photo hosting place, and then use the image URL. Since we have a gallery here at MS now, you can just upload your image there and then use the image's address to post it here between two IMG tags.

pixe*dst - I'd love to see this at 600x600 size! It looks so cute, I just want to see it bigger. I LOVE that you can get your haircut at the Barber shop! I learned that AFTER I got home. Such a cute thing. LOVE the cure and all the tucking.

jpickett22 - How cute!! And wow - better than the actual Hawaiina Luau?! That's exciting. You scrapped this so perfectly.

mstalbot1 - Totally cute!! And I loved that you took a picture just for the challenge. It's adorable. He has quite a collection. ADORABLE title!!!

HollyinPA - Love it!! What a great group shot with the Mouse all in your matchy shirts. I love the way you did the red paper inside the border paper.

ngneer98 - Cool!! I love that one color inspired you! The element choices on this page are perfect. I love how you used the Disney World Word Art. (I love your pink mary jane crocs too BTW)

Janette - So cute!! I know I said this in the gallery, but I really love how Pluto is crouched down like a real dog! SO FUNNY!!! Love how you used the date button too.

Pooh46 - I know this seems silly, but I love to see things from Disney World that I actually saw and/or took a picture of too! I have a picture of me holding one of those umbrellas in that very spot! This is SO CUTE. PERFECT time to use circle photos! Love the gold date tag too.

Jamie - Oh my gosh! Look at that adorable photo!!!!! WOW - I'm lovin' it. LOVE the recoloring of the argyle paper too!! Your whole composition with the 4 papers is so cute!! And yes, if you posted it in the Walt & Mickey Statue thread, and here, you are set!! So happy you joined us!

Bernie-Ann - SO CLEVER!! You totally recreated the button! Seriously though. That photo could NOT BE CUTER! WOW. I LOVE IT!

Gwen - GREAT PHOTO!!! The Liberty Belle looks so cute all decked out with the Princess and the Frog stuff on it. Wasn't that a fun show? The Disneyland one was awesome. Your page is GREAT! I love the flowers all around the photo.

snb04 - Welcome welcome!! So happy you posted and joined in. The yellow makes baby Simba POP!! Great work.

easyqueenie - So happy you came out of hiding!! hahah I love your LO! The color scheme couldn't be more perfect for the photos! I LOVE THAT CAKE! Adorable.

CAVEA001 - SO DARN ADORABLE! I love the exterior of this ride too! It's so much cuter than the actual ride! HAHA Love how you used the picture as a giant background!! Great page.

Mary Jo - Welcome! So fun to see so many new faces. I LOVE how you turned your photo into a button! Adnd that cool tree with the confetti and balloons. SO NEAT.

amandalinz - That Dale Embellie is CUTE!! I love the colors here!! Is this that new BBQ place at the back of Big Thunder Ranch at Disneyland? We wanted to try it, but it was so pricey! Love how you put the date on the acorn.

QuilyMom - HOW FUN! I love all the circles and the big blended photo! Love the journaling too!!! The bubbles add the perfect touch.

Jenna - I love it!!!! The pictures are just too perfect. The template is AWESOME. I LOVE where you placed the title over the picture. I'm seriously just in love with your page. WELCOME to MS. hope you'll stay and play!! And we'll need to ask Carol if we're just missing the general Disney thread, or if one exists. If not, hopefully she can start one up for us!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #93
becca1976
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

LOVE that PP Britt!...Here is my page. I hope the image is linked to the new gallery here with all the credits. I was inspired by the pics tucked in the curve, and the confetti.

Last edited by becca1976; 01-15-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #94
britt
E Ticket Holder

becca1976 - WOW!! Those are incredible photos! Seriously beautiful. I LOVED seeing the castle change colors. We could have sat there all night staring at it. You scrapped this so cute! I LOVE the curve and all the swirls and your curvy journaling!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #95
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Britt, yep we took that photo in the teacups I'm glad you liked it! Thanks sooo much!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Old 01-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #96
hmcfall711
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

This is one of my very first digi scraps and the first I have shared with anyone. I have done traditional scrapping for years but I think it is time to try something new, maybe even hybrid scrapping. What better time than when there are great hats to earn. Here's my take on the challenge. Be gentle please.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:34 PM   #97
britt
E Ticket Holder

hmcfall711 - welcome to the challenge! we're all learning here!! That's why we do "Challenges". To learn and grow. I'm happy you've taken the leap. Welcome!!!!

Your page is great! We got buttons like that at Disneyland a couple years ago!! How fun. Love your Spaceship Earth photos!!

my blog my gallery

Old 01-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #98
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Help needed

Britt-as always a great challenge and a super adorable pp! I will be working on my submission this weekend for sure.

In the meantime I wanted to ask if anyone has a scanned version of the first visit button (the inspiration for this challenge) and/or the WDW Happy Anniversary button that they would be willing to share? My scanner is on the fritz and I would love to include those in our album. Thanks in advance for any help!

And thanks to everyone who has posted so far for some amazing and inspirational layouts!!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 01-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #99
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
I used the wave and confetti as inspiration, although my wave is behind my photos and the confetti was changed to sparkles.

Here is my layout:
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Old 01-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #100
amandalinz
I'm on the tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt View Post
amandalinz - That Dale Embellie is CUTE!! I love the colors here!! Is this that new BBQ place at the back of Big Thunder Ranch at Disneyland? We wanted to try it, but it was so pricey! Love how you put the date on the acorn.
Britt, thanks for the wonderful comments about my LO. This was Mickey's Backyard BBQ in Florida. It's located by the campground and yes, it's very pricey but worth doing at least once if you can.

Closed Thread