MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #41
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
My day in Disney history was from Feb. 5, 2000:

"Jordan Nagai - the voice of Russell in the 2009 Pixar film Up - is born in Los Angeles, California."

Awesome challenge!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #42
ScrappinCM
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

What time is the cut off for your challenges?? This is my first challenge I was so excited to find Mouse Scrappers on FB.

If I'm too late, that's ok, it was fun doing it anyway!

I'm actually a CM and work for Walt Disney World. I have tons of Disney pictures that I need to scrapbook and I'm glad I can share them at this forum. I've just started with digital scrapbooking and having tons of fun making new pages.

My layout is inspired by the following on February 8, 2002

Disneyland officially announces the upcoming additions to Disney's California Adventure in a short ceremony celebrating the park's first birthday. Two new attractions, "A Bug's Land" and the "Twilight Zone Tower of Terror" will be added to the California park.

This is from a visit at California Adventure about 5 years ago.

Have a Magical Evening
D23 Member Pirate Ears

Old 02-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #43
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Been a crummy week...I picked snow white because Feb 4 1938 Disney's Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs was generally released to U.S. theaters.

Here is my layout:
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #44
kateeov
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

Software: PSE11
Me & Timon

I chose
Feb 3 1956: Tony Award-winning actor of stage and screen Nathan Lane is born Joseph Lane in Jersey City, New Jersey. He is the voice of Timon in Disney's 1994 The Lion King (and countless spin-offs) and the voices of both Spot & Scott in Disney's 2004 feature Teacher's Pet. He received three nominations and won two Daytime Emmy Awards for Timon and Pumbaa and TV's Teacher's Pet. Lane is also the voice of Tom Morrow, the Audio-Animatronic host of Epcot's Innoventions.
As soon as I saw that I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use. But had no clue how! This is actually my favorite photo from the last trip, and I have kind of been avoiding scrapping it. I must have started this page 4 times this week. It's different from the rest of the trip album, but I think that'll make it stand out nicely.

Thanks for the challenge!
K

I link to MouseScrappers! Star Tours D23 Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Jungle Cruise

Last edited by kateeov; 03-23-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: changed album

Old 02-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #45
Kat
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSCC
Camera: Canon 60D
Wow, thanks everyone for the great layouts! Love your work. Here's the breakdown of your numbers for the drawing... I'll be back in a few to post the winner.

This challenge is now closed. Please take a moment and ensure your layout is also posted in the gallery here and the coordinating forum. For example, if your layout is about Epcot, post it in the coordinating forum thread.

#1 Chef Minnie Mouse
#2 Leonor
#3 gillscott
#4 CAVEA001
#5 Pooh46
#6 magicmomentsmom
#7 morgtroy
#8 CCIntrigue
#9 Mary Jo
#10 larkd
#11 Fioontje
#12 Susan0326
#13 Yzerbear19
#14 scrappin5kids
#15 psugirl
#16 Kim
#17 kathleena
#18 longhorn
#19 tukogirl
#20 Aussiegirl
#21 r0binb
#22 calliclaire
#23 Bev Cavera
#24 cddiesel
#25 kendallt
#26 ScrappinCM
#27 Neverland Scraps
#28 kateeov

Last edited by Kat; 02-10-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Old 02-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #46
Kat
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSCC
Camera: Canon 60D
The winners!

#2 Leonor
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 28
Result: 23