MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
ColorCountryScraps
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Weekly Challenge #177 - LUCKY!!! (3/20-3/26)

Challenge for March 20-26

Hi all...I can't believe I did this...but WELCOME to my FIRST challenge as a hostess. I have LOVED all the fun challenges here at MouseScrappers and wanted to jump in and be a bigger part of it. So here goes....

This week the challenge is to scrap about how LUCKY you are to be in the park! (or cruise if you are that lucky)
#1: I would like to see the word LUCK or LUCKY used somewhere. It could be a title or in your journaling.
Also, #2: use some square, altered pics...instagram style. (ie, square, bordered, and a filter on the color or b&w)
Lastly, #3: add some GREEN to the page.

As with any challenge, please follow these rules as well:
1)Upload to the Weekly Challenge Gallery
2)Post your layout in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
3)Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Here is your AWESOME participation Prize brought to you by the WONDERFUL msbagley at Mad for the Mouse. She did an awesome job, I'm blown away by her work. Please be sure to THANK her.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by ColorCountryScraps; 03-22-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
gwalters
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Nikon CoolPix S8100
Tiana

Thank you for hosting this challenge and thanks to Michelle from Mad for the Mouse Designs for the great PP. Here is mine:

Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse United States of America Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Old 03-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
BelieveInFairies
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: SBC
Camera: Sony
Weekly Challenge 177

Thanks so much for hosting this challenge! The PP is amazing. I'm so glad to be back after a long break! [IMG]

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...859#post131859

Old 03-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Emerson613
Just parked the car

Hello- I am going to participate but I can not see where to upload my layout.... Can you tell me where I do that? Thanks!!!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Emerson613: when you go to the gallery, you see at the right 'upload photo'. Just hit it and you'll see the upload screen. First thing is to choose the gallry. Hit the triangle for the drop down menu. Second will be 'weekly challenges', richt under member gallery. Just follow all the instructions, make sure you added the title and credits before hitting the submit button! Hope this helps you out! Can't wait to see you page.
Oh, and after uploading your pic, right under it you'll see 3 kind of links. To have it shown in this thread, hit the second link, it becomes blue immediately, just copy it and paste it here and in the appropiate forum (so if your layout is about the castle, put it in the thread about the castle, make sure you put in at the right park!).
If you need more help, don't hesitate to shout, there are so many helpful girls/guys out there, I'm sure someone could help you through!
Don't forget to have fun, too!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 03-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Forgot to say: great challenge, hope to have time to join. The pp is just gorgeous, so I hope to be lucky enough to join!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 03-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson613 View Post
Hello- I am going to participate but I can not see where to upload my layout.... Can you tell me where I do that? Thanks!!!
Up near the top of the page (in the castle topper) click on "Gallery". Then on the right you'll click "upload photos". You'll be taken to the next page. When you are asked to choose a category, choose "Weekly Challenge". After you submit, make sure to copy the coding next to "linked image"

Once you do that, come back to this thread and on the left, under the last post hit the "reply" button. Now copy and paste the coding.

Does that make sense? If not, drop me a message and I'll help you through it.

Kelly

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 03-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #8
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
If you need more help, don't hesitate to shout, there are so many helpful girls/guys out there, I'm sure someone could help you through!
Don't forget to have fun, too!
To funny Marieke, we were typing the same thing at the same time!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 03-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
Emerson613
Just parked the car

Thanks.... I see where you mean

but it's not available to me... I feel like I remember having to post so many things in another group before I was able to upload pics... I'll get chatting to see if that's the case

I did go back and have to use Explorer.... I was using Chrome.....

Last edited by Emerson613; 03-20-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
Emerson613
Just parked the car

Here goes my try.... 1st Challenge Here :)

Closed Thread