|03-04-2017, 11:58 AM||#1|
E Ticket Holder
Join Date: Dec 2011
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S6
Photo Scavenger Hunt #34 - March to April, 2017
Hey all! I know we're a couple days into March, but I wanted to post this for all you Spring Break travelers!!! (you Brave Brave souls!). I personally have one of my oldest and dearest friends traveling to Disneyworld over Spring Break (hi Rachel!). She's a traditional scrapper and I told her I'd give her a list of pictures to take for a scavenger hunt and I'll get it to all of you too!
This is one of my most favorite things to do when I'm at Disney, and my 10 year old LOVES to help me with it...so, half this list will be from me and half from her
I will work on a pp for you and will post as soon as I have one!
It's SPRING! And we know what that means at Disney - spring break crowds, Senior nights, Flower & Garden Festival, sunnier days, and warmer temperatures!
Here's your challenge,if you choose to accept it:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You should be able to do this at any of the parks or on a cruise during the timeframe of the challenge. Feel free to combine trips!
3. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
4. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by July 30th. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.
5. Please include the dates or something that shows the dates (ticket, daily guide, etc)