MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-28-2017, 08:57 PM   #41
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadetswife View Post
Looking forward to this weekend. Many thanks to all you guys who did, and are doing all the work to make this happen. Feeling a wee bit guilty that I didn't offer to help. Will do so next year.

Huge thank you to Carol for this awesome site!

OTT: What photo site are you guys now using to host your Siggies?
I've switched to a private folder on Facebook. It's hidden so only I can see it! I was going to try Flickr, but I couldn't get the links to copy! Someone said they were trying Imgur dot com. Photobucket stinks right now. I actually closed out my account with them with all the issues they are having! Good luck!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2017, 12:40 AM   #42
bestcee
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: Photoshop Creative Cloud
Camera: Canon T6i
Do you have any goals for the weekend?
To participate?

Is this your first time participating in the marathon? Yes.

If not, how many years have you participated in? First timer. So, that's why you'll see mistakes I'm sure!

Are you set up with a SLACK (chatroom) account? If not, see the post about it!
I'll see if I can find the post. Not a fan of Slack though.

bestcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:54 AM   #43
Scrappin2girls
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon d7100
I have a quick question. I saw that if we miss the deadline for the individual speed scrap we can still have a page count toward the entire weekend speed scrap total. Im wondering if we don't make the individual deadline how should we go about adding the page? Do we just post in the general gallery and add to the master speed scrap forum or do we still post in the individual speed scrap galleries? Also do we still post in the specific forum for that scrap still or just the master forum? Thanks much!

Scrappin2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #44
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
moderator question

i just realized i posted all my layouts yesterday to my member gallery and not into the speed scrap specific gallery. i did post links into each of the threads before all the deadlines. will i still be eligible for the pp for each of the scraps? i will go add them to the appropriate gallery

Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #45
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraptraci View Post
i just realized i posted all my layouts yesterday to my member gallery and not into the speed scrap specific gallery. i did post links into each of the threads before all the deadlines. will i still be eligible for the pp for each of the scraps? i will go add them to the appropriate gallery
Edit each photo and move to speed scrap gallery - that should preserve their time stamp. Then you need to go back and edit any post where you mentioned the photo previously because the link will have changed. Hope that makes sense

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:11 PM   #46
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Haven't managed to scrap along live to any of the challenges so far, but I'm all caught up! It's past midnight now though, so once again I have to save the remaining 2 challenges for tomorrow. Hopefully I can scrap along live to some challenges tomorrow, I'm having a lot of fun with them!

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:41 PM   #47
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Edit each photo and move to speed scrap gallery - that should preserve their time stamp. Then you need to go back and edit any post where you mentioned the photo previously because the link will have changed. Hope that makes sense

thanks CarolC i think i have it set, i double checked my links as far as i can tell they all still work

Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 05:54 PM   #48
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraptraci View Post
thanks CarolC i think i have it set, i double checked my links as far as i can tell they all still work
The first one I checked has a broken image. http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=31. Go to the photo and get the code again, since it has changed

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #49
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappin2girls View Post
I have a quick question. I saw that if we miss the deadline for the individual speed scrap we can still have a page count toward the entire weekend speed scrap total. Im wondering if we don't make the individual deadline how should we go about adding the page? Do we just post in the general gallery and add to the master speed scrap forum or do we still post in the individual speed scrap galleries? Also do we still post in the specific forum for that scrap still or just the master forum? Thanks much!
Continue to post your layouts in the individual speed scrap threads. It won't count for their prize if you miss the deadline, but if you post it in the masterthread, it will count towards the goodie bags!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #50
Scrapper76
I'm on the tram

Prizes

I am new here and I participated in the marathon, I believe I completed all the layouts on time. I did receive all the prizes except for #214, #215 & #216. Don't know if I missed something. I am just hoping I did everything and posted them every where I was suppose to! LOL

Scrapper76 is offline   Reply With Quote