MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 06:45 AM   #81
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Re: Weekly Challenge #1

I have looked at all the layouts and they are great. Been busy here so I haven't been able to comment on the last few.. bunch.. ton... of layouts posted, but I will and I will send out the paper pack to everyone today!! Thanks everyone for participating and making this a great place to do challenges at!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #82
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps
Oi, Fran dont hate me but I pulled a Denise and bent the rules--just a bit!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #83
Fran98765

Sorry for the delays, my son was sick with an ear infection so he's been a pain in the butt! Here are the rest of my comments and I will send the paper pack after I post this! Thanks everyone for making this such a fun challenge to host!

RuthieRoo - love that close up pic! Too cute! love the colors and such a fun story. love the angles on the alpha!!
Kim - Love the angles on the pics, perfect for goofy chip & dale pics. They are always such fun to meet and love to pose! Great colors and pics, great memory.
cddiesel - Love the warm colors and fun face painting! Great cluster of flowers.
AmandaAnn - What a sweet memory to capture. Great pics and love your colors too!
ngneer98 - Love all the pics! My son is a SW FREAK and I wish he'd go up and do the training, but he is so very shy. Love that kit too, I really need to get it, it will get a lot of use!! Great multipage lo, doesn't look cluttered at all.
missi_me - What fun pics! Love that kit and colors too! You captured the movement really well... in fact I think I'm a bit dizzy!! Great job.
Susan0326 - Oh I love that Donald, we call him Donald Crockett lol. Love the blocking, and the tree, great page.
BriarRose59 - You are so lucky to have visited so many Disneylands! That looks like a gret place to eat. Love the colors and big scalloped edge.
cassidyk - Fun page, love all the stars and great pic of the castle and lit up main street!
CAVEA001 - Man I missed Lucky. We were at WDW at the right time but DH didn't feel like going to AK that trip... so I missed him! Great pics and a fun memory to keep!
britt - Awesome as always! Great blend and fun pics, you can relly feel the movement in them. My last trip we were on this ride in a big downpour, good thing there's a cover at WDW! Enjoy your trip in 5 days!!
sconkey - Glad you finally joined us on a challenge! Your page is great. Love the colors and fun elements. Great memory to capture.
snowdrop - Wow I remember that place before Innoventions! I hadn't gone from 1993 to 2000 and I looked for it! Love the colors you used and fun elements too!
GrumpyMom1 - Glad you had a chance to join in again! I LOVE that Mickey, I've never seen him before! Great page, love the colors you used and the title is perfect!
r0binb - such cute pics! Love the bold colors in your stripes. And the bunny and carrot doodles are too cute!
kathleena - Another one using that kit, you just want me to get it now! I'm trying to wait for a sale!! LOL I love the stormtroopers on the entrance, they were hilarious and we had such fun seeing them. Great page, love the colors and that you put their witty sayings around the edge.
Aussiegirl - Too cute that you guys had such fun with Drisella. Fun pics and she looks like a riot! Love the greens and teals with the big splash of pink, looks great.
Neverland Scraps - I wouldn't have known you pulled a Denise if you hadn't said something! LOL Love the page and the big blend and the shadows on the leaves are fantastic.
BooToo - WL is my favorite resort I've stayed in! She looks so happy on the rock! Great pics and arrangement, love the big diagonal pic across the page.
janette - One restaurant I have yet to go to and it's on my list! Fun page and sea elements and it looks like you had a fun time!
Carolc - Love the paper stack arrangement, and the super fun pics. Great text on a path too, great page!
Disney Baby - Looks like a fun meet. Love all the stars, such a fun page! Great job!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #84
Fran98765

Ok, the pp is sent out via PM. I think I got everyone that posted a layout, if I missed you by accident, please let me know.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #85
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50

Thanks so much for hosting our first weekly challenge here on MS. I'd say it was a huge success!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #86
AmandaAnn
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon Rebel XS

FRAN!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears United States of America Japan Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Monorail Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest D23 Member I love DCL! Star Tours Rocket Jets

Old 09-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #87
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7

thanks fran!

Old 09-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #88
britt
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran98765
britt - Awesome as always! Great blend and fun pics, you can relly feel the movement in them. My last trip we were on this ride in a big downpour, good thing there's a cover at WDW! Enjoy your trip in 5 days!!
Thanks!! I can't believe its only 5 days away! That's the thing about the tea cups at Disneyland, if there's ANY rain at all, they have to shut it down because the floor of the ride gets SUPER slippery. There would be NO WAY to ride it in the rain! HAHA I love that its outdoors though. I tend to wonder if I will like the Disney World version as much since they are covered. Hmmm . . . we'll see soon enough!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #89
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Thank You Fran!!!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

Old 09-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #90
Neverland Scraps
Got picked to be a villager in Indiana Jones!

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200

Thank you Fran for hosting the first challenge! It was great!!
Thank you again for the participation prize as well!! ((hugs))
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread