MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 07:15 AM   #121
sporte91
I'm on the tram

I chose Weekly Challenge #90 (6/15-6/21)

Hey everyone!! If you all are anything like me, you have purchased a TON of amazing scrap products that you have yet to use! Your challenge for this week is:

*Create a Disney related layout using a kit/products you have NEVER used before!*

I created this birthday invitation for my son's upcoming party, using some of Britt's papers that have been in my stash FOREVER.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=19744&cat=575

also posted here

Last edited by sporte91; 09-07-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #122
tukogirl

Thanks to everyone who participated! I hope you had fun on our 100th Challenge and got some inspiration looking through the past challenges for ideas. All of the pages are awesome, and I got so many great ideas for my upcoming album from all of you!

Scrappinnewbie: Wonderful journaling, you like all of the Australian animals hehe! You chose a beautiful page to lift and your bright happy photos really pop!

Viviangrothe: That was one of the challenges I hosted, so glad you chose it! I love all of your Disney details like the Mickey head numbers, your font, and the cool turtle talk logo. Great job on the challenge!

HavaDrPepper: Awesome transportation pics! I like the font you chose, it looks just like the sign. Fun details, I love the little twist tie wrapped around the ribbon!

Travelingxio: I think this page is perfect for the challenge! I LOVE how you did the one larger statue with the seven smaller like in the academy award he received. Sooo clever!

Hjansen69:
Great job on the challenge I love how you used the pics of the beautiful fountains and the pic of your happy family. Nice masking over the blue background!

Canadianmommy:
love the mixed alphas, perfect for the challenge! Great journaling and I love the three brads in a row. Great job on the challenge!

Scaccogirl: perfect celebration page! I love the 4 in the circle and the cute balloons and ribbons. The mickey you created is super cute. I want to go to this party!

Reboscraps:
love what you did for this challenge! I have that template set too and I love what you did with it. Awesome title work, love the pops of yellow, they really pic up the ride cars!

Mncstbr: gorgeous celebration page! Love the mix of Little Mermaid and celebration. I love the little triton stapled on to the paper and the crab with the princess key!

Janette:
perfect page for this challenge! Love the frame around the sign photo and your cute hidden mickey took me a while to find it. The word strips are too cute!

Charelkenl: fantastic job on the challenge, such an awesome snow white page. Beautiful clustering along the side of the photo. So pretty!

R0binb: Oooh, what a great photo, and this page highlights it perfectly. I love the dates on the ribbon and the lovely fonts you used. Perfect!

Mdbsktcase: Great use of the quote! Your journaling with the highlighted words is too fun. Love all of the arrows you used, they add such a great sense of motion and fun to the page!

Luv2scrapmm: Awesome awesome title work! Really great clustering, I like how you incorporated all of those cool word art strips.

Buttner-jenkins: Welcome back to scrappin! The little tags and ribbon title is too cute and the title itself is so clever. Fantastic hidden mickey! Wonderful job on the challenge!

Mom2my2monkeys: love the mix of angles and straight elements. Great journaling I really got the feel of the moment. Fantastic use of all of those great pattern papers!

Discruiser: Love the white font on the yellow background. The new font you chose is great, I need to download that! Lovely paper layering.

Xfactor71: Great job incorporating the character signatures. I love the title work and your great journaling. That beaded border really makes this pop!

Sporte91: What a great invitation! I love the subtle rays coming from Donald it looks like the classic Disney ad work, so clever!

Everyone should have received the PP, so let me know if I missed you or if there were any problems. Thanks again for joining in!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Closed Thread