MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
stenogoddess
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Re: Weekly Challenge #1

Awesome challenge Fran!

Christy: I was angels, how am I going to make an angel! LOL Great minds think a like!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #22
Neverland Scraps
Got picked to be a villager in Indiana Jones!

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWerners
Great challenge, Fran! But can I tell you I kept reading #2 as "angels" instead of "angles"??? LOL!!!! I was like, ANGELS????? Where in the heck am I going to find angels??? Maybe I can use Tinkerbell... Will a fairy pass for an angel??? LMAO!!!!

That's too funny!! I thought the same thing! I was on the phone with Dawn (AussieGirl) and I was like "What?! Angels?!" Too funny that others thought the same thing!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #23
Neverland Scraps
Got picked to be a villager in Indiana Jones!

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran98765
Watch out for them rectangle angels...
You are hysterical!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #24
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony

I saw angels, too.

See the over 290 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2018)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Old 09-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #25
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Here is mine... Thanks so much FRAN for hosing our FIRST Challenge!!!

Kristina Loves Sully

{LINK}
1. Happy
2. Angles-cut photos to odd shapes
3. Pictures-3
4. Pinocchio-journaling
5. Yellow paper heart

Credits:
Monstrosity Kit by Britt-ish Designs
Monstrosity add-on freebie by Britt-ish Designs
Land of Fantasy collab Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios (glossy heart re-colored)
My SS List

Old 09-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #26
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000

Here is mine I had to hurry to get it in we are off to WDW in a few days! Yippie!!!
I sure hope Pinocchio's hat counts as an angle..

I did a scrap lift from Britt.. I could not help myself I loved her layout! o
Credits:
Britt-ish Designs:
Pocket Full of Templates 3
Glam-o-ramma
Glam-o-ramma Gradients
Pinocchio Hat
Bunches of Flowers
Land of Fantasy (Collab with Sahlin Studios)
Sahlin Studios:
So This is Love
Forester's Wish Charity Collab Shabby Pickle
Font:
Circus
Gothic G
GG Quick
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 09-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #27
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000

Sounds like fun, I'm so happy to be here! And I was going to make my two grandkids the angels!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

Old 09-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #28
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

This challenge looks AWESOME Fran!! Hopefully I'll have time to play this week!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Old 09-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #29
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55

Quote:
Great challenge, Fran! But can I tell you I kept reading #2 as "angels" instead of "angles"??? LOL!!!! I was like, ANGELS????? Where in the heck am I going to find angels??? Maybe I can use Tinkerbell... Will a fairy pass for an angel??? LMAO!!!!
Me, too. And I couldn't figure out for the life of me what angels had to do with a Disney layout. I think it was about the 5th time reading the rules that I finally got it.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Old 09-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #30
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33

Quote:

I am seriously laughing so hard that my family thinks that there is something wrong with me. I just put my 4 year old Twin girls to bed and they got up just to see what was wrong with Mommy!

I read angels too and felt like such a goofball. I felt so much better when I read Christy's post and posts from several others - I am not alone!! I was ready to google for halos and wings to put on my children's pics!

Fran, thanks for the HAPPY challenge - I am excited about Carol's site and that so many people are here to play this week!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Closed Thread