MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Travel > Discounts and promotions
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #41
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatasluis View Post
gonna book on uk site, iff you book before 15 th november 2012.
you have certain dates free dining plan in 2013.
planning to go oktober 2013, still far along but free dining for 3 persons saves a lot of money
But to book on the UK site shouldnt you have some kind of residence proof in order to qualify for the offer?
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 07:10 AM   #42
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_carol View Post
Still no word on Free DDP for january???
I'm also hoping for FD! We're booked for September 2013.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:14 AM   #43
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Quote:
Yes thats right, my husband's birthday is August 5th and he gave me as a present the booking on his birthday.
At least I see that for January 2011 it was released a bit later on August 16, I was getting nervous...

Ill check Disboards to see any rumour
Yep, FD for 2011 was released around August 2010; I remember booking our 2011 trip with FD in October 2010.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #44
renatasluis
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Software: photoshop cs3
Camera: panasonic lumix dmc-tz6
Quote:
But to book on the UK site shouldnt you have some kind of residence proof in order to qualify for the offer?

i didnt had any problem to book, just filled in the adres and it was ok.
i dont know how it works outside europe.
Sorcerer\'s Hat

renatasluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #45
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Exclamation

Free dining is back! Travel window is Sept 2-25. Disney Visa holders can book today, general public can book on Thursday, May 9th

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #46
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

i have a question (or 2) about free dining.

1. Is there a minimum number of days you need to stay at a resort to take advantage of the Free dining offer? Like, if I'm only staying for an extended weekend, can I still use it?

2. Is there a minimum number of days for the park? If I'm only going to one park on one day...and than a Special ticket event. can I still use Free Dining?

thanks!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #47
Carolc
Administrator

1. You need to stay a minimum of 3 nights at one of the Walt Disney World resorts

2. The requirements state that guests must buy at least a 2-day Magic Your Way pass. I doubt that a 1-day ticket and a special event ticket would qualify, but that is a great question.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 05-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #48
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Thanks Carol, for answering my questons!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #49
digicheryl
I'm on the tram

I booked my Disney hotel in February for the September dates mentioned. I'm a real NEWB when it comes to planning this. Is there a way to get the Dining plan added to my existing reservation?

digicheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #50
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digicheryl View Post
I booked my Disney hotel in February for the September dates mentioned. I'm a real NEWB when it comes to planning this. Is there a way to get the Dining plan added to my existing reservation?
Call Disney and ask... Hopefully you can get it applied to your ressie No problem (unless you booked under another offer, in which case you'd have to choose which one you want). You might have to switch hotels if the one your in is not available. Good luck!

Studio1955