MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Sony
Thanks for the great challenge and AWESOME PP! Now to start scrappin!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #22
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Oh Shalina!!! Your LO to 'lift is great, can't wait to get going on it!! And all I can say about your PP is wow.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Old 03-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1 View Post
I am a newbie This looks like soo much fun! What do I do? When you scraplift....do you make your own page, with your own disney event....but have the LO the same? i.e. small group of photos in corner, and other pictures down one side?

This looks like so much fun! Great Prize!!! Thank you so much! Can't wait!
Jenn, all you do is find something about Shalina's LO that inspires you. If it's the arrangement of the photos, the bright colours, the plain white background, that's all it takes. Or you can pretty much copy it as if it was a template or a quick page. Basically the only "hard and fast" rule is that it needs to be related to Disney or a nearby theme park. It does help if you say what inspired you for your LO because scraplifts are super-flexible, but it isn't required. Most important is to have fun.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Old 03-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #24
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
WOW!!!! What an AWESOME participation prize! I haven't done a scraplift challenge yet. I LOVE this one, and the PP, too. THANK YOU!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #25
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Going Wild

There are 12 hidden Mickeys in this see if you can find them all !!!!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=11750&cat=780

http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...6916#post56916
Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

Last edited by hichchei; 03-08-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:10 AM   #26
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Here's my LO:

Also posted here: Storybook Land

Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #27
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

THanks so much for hosting, what a fantastic pp
Here is mine

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6934#post56934
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 03-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #28
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
I love your PP ! Must have it to scrap my first trip to WDW !
This is my participation, image is linked for credits.

Also post here :http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6939#post56939

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Old 03-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #29
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
What great PP everyone has had lately

Left love up to this point!!!
Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

Old 03-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #30
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is

and Forum here

Closed Thread