MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-01-2016, 07:49 AM   #1
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
>>>Here for Speedscrap 200<<<

Hi everyone and welcome to...

This year I am pleased to be first the first leg of our annual marathon.
I hope you all get a lot of scrapping done, chat with friends, pace yourselves and most of all..... HAVE FUN!!!!!

also make sure to give a shout out to all of the organizers and contributors of this event such a great success!

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too
Please do not use pre made times including quick pages, boarders, titles, clusters, frames...we love your layouts!

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

The deadline is today (Friday April 1) at midnight. . I’m giving some extra time......I hope this first leg of your marathon is a wonderful start for you!

and here is your prize for completing this leg of the marathon

1. In honor of April Fool’s Day.... please choose up to 5 photos in your stash of of a Disney character playing a prank or goofing around ..... like Goofy stealing your hat... you know... the fun stuff that makes us all laugh!

2. Add one more photo of that character but posed....

3. Choose 5 papers.... 2 patterned and 3 solid.

4. Add a frame to at least one of your photos and a border to your layout.

5. Add your elements...add a lot of or just a few but one must NOT be a flower.

6. Add some journaling to tell your story!

7. add a BOLD title
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Natalie from Pa; 04-01-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #2
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Yay, let the fun begin.
Hope to be able to go to the chat as well... but need to finish some things first (like sending my daughter for the last club night at church, and yes, here it's past 5pm already).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:08 AM   #3
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I am here!! Slack on my computer keeps freezing everything--even photoshop; so I'll be patiently waiting in the forum for the directions.
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:12 AM   #4
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Dang...I have a perfect pic for this somewhere....but it's not scanned into my computer...unless I can think of a better one!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

ladyleopard1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
jnac916
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

I am going to miss most of the chat this am and the second one too. But I sill still make the LO's for the challenge and play and depending on the deadline I may or may not make the deadline. sad to be missing it this am. Have fun and I will be around later this afternoon. Thanks to all the wonderful designers!

jnac916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #6
zippyoh
Watching La Nouba

I was in slack too, but then my internet started having issues so I logged out. Sorry to miss the chatting

Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pumpkin King Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cozy Cone Motel Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Minnie\'s Bow

zippyoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:31 AM   #7
TanyaBuff
Just parked the car

Camera: Canon Digital Rebel
As this is my first time speed scrapping im so excited!! But cant do this one, ive only been to Disneyland one time and that was two years ago! I dont have a picture that relates to the needed photo! Looking forward to the rest....
Ok..heres my first layout...took me all day but i sure hope its ok...
I link to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by TanyaBuff; 04-01-2016 at 08:22 PM.

TanyaBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:34 AM   #8
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
good morning

Just checking in here!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:51 AM   #9
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Ugh I totally missed the new chat info....
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:06 AM   #10
breckart
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

This is my first speed scrap and I must say that this is SO fun!

breckart is offline   Reply With Quote