MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2020, 11:43 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,646
Points: 15,391
Weekly Challenge #415 - May 12 - May 26

Hi!

Who else misses Disney?! I was supposed to be leaving for a Disneyland trip in 12 days. It was rescheduled for July but I'm not thinking that's happening either.

To help cheer me up, I would like to see pages that tell me a happy story! Please include at least 4 sentences of journaling on your page! Anything else is up to you!

My page is about my favorite food of all time - NACHOS! It's the only thing I ordered for meals on our last trip to Disneyland other than a stop at Blue Bayou



Please remember:
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a vacation/theme park around Disney) (or with my detailed exception from above)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum Please be sure to do this. If you need help on where to post in the forum, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
4) Please leave love on the person who posts before you and the person who posts after you (not required, but certainly a nice way to boost the people up around you!)
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges
__________________
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 05-12-2020 at 05:52 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #2
pixleyyy
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
pixleyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Posts: 1,303
Points: 8,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
Hi!

Who else misses Disney?! I was supposed to be leaving for a Disneyland trip in 12 days. It was rescheduled for July but I'm not thinking that's happening either.

To help cheer me up, I would like to see pages that tell me a happy story! Please include at least 4 sentences of journaling on your page! Anything else is up to you!

My page is about my favorite food of all time - NACHOS! It's the only thing I ordered for meals on our last trip to Disneyland other than a stop at Blue Bayou



Please remember:
1) Challenge should be Disney related (or from a vacation/theme park around Disney) (or with my detailed exception from above)
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum Please be sure to do this. If you need help on where to post in the forum, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!
4) Please leave love on the person who posts before you and the person who posts after you (not required, but certainly a nice way to boost the people up around you!)
5) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges
Yum! I love nachos too! We stayed at the Grand Californian and got the chicken nachos from Whitewater Snacks twice. SO good!
__________________
ANNETTE
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Captain EO Star Tours

pixleyyy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:47 AM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,646
Points: 15,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixleyyy View Post
Yum! I love nachos too! We stayed at the Grand Californian and got the chicken nachos from Whitewater Snacks twice. SO good!
I'll have to try those next time!!!
__________________
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:23 PM   #4
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,161
Points: 12,816
I'm going to try doing the challenges between now and the end of the month. This has been an interesting spring computer issue season for me. But after an EHD crash, a new EHD, a new computer, a new diskdrive thingy to actually access my PS....I think I am officially ready to scrap again! (although, I do need some new fonts or to move over my favs from the old computer. Either way...I'm ready!)
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Eiffel Tower Christmas Tree Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:43 AM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,646
Points: 15,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
I'm going to try doing the challenges between now and the end of the month. This has been an interesting spring computer issue season for me. But after an EHD crash, a new EHD, a new computer, a new diskdrive thingy to actually access my PS....I think I am officially ready to scrap again! (although, I do need some new fonts or to move over my favs from the old computer. Either way...I'm ready!)
It's fun to get a new computer, but always a big challenge!! and an EHD crashing is NEVER FUN! Hope you didn't lose anything!
__________________
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:06 AM   #6
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
Murmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,885
Points: 7,189
Thanks for the challenge!


Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:40 PM   #7
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
branan5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central IL
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Posts: 1,394
Points: 6,292
Enchanted Travel Days

Thanks for a fun and happy challenge! I never journal enough so this was a good template and challenge for me



Also posted here.
__________________
Brandy
Proudly Creating for Melidy Designs
Wifey to Eric (16yrs) and Mommy to Bailey (Age 6)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

branan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:50 PM   #8
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror
 
RMSTigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Connecticut
Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 2,116
Points: 5,016
Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge1 Here is my page:



Also posted within the Galaxy's Edge page.
__________________
Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Pirate Flag Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Maracas I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sorcerer\'s Hat Viking Ship Monorail Earful Tower

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #9
Marif
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
 
Marif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Timmins, ON
Software: The Gimp
Camera: iPhone 7
Posts: 370
Points: 2,994
A very happy memory of finally visiting the town where I was born and while there getting to revisit my favourite Disney movie by going to the movies to see the Aladdin remake. A lot of feelings!! And I also happened to be dressed in a dark red tank and to just have bought some jewelry as a souvenir which were rose gold stars with tanzanite coloured crystals and the whole thing really matched the Aladdin colours


Marif is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2020 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger