MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #21
Marif
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: The Gimp
Camera: iPhone
ooooh, I'm glad I saw that... I'll write it down and try to be there!

Marif is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #22
KristeenK
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
Marathon Availability Question

I was planning to take the 28th off so I can fully participate but my manager booked an 8am - noon EST meeting. QQ: Would I still be able to submit layouts in time for full participation?

Have to say I was SUPER excited to complete all the challenges last round and I've been to Disney 3x since then and have lots to do!

KristeenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #23
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristeenK View Post
I was planning to take the 28th off so I can fully participate but my manager booked an 8am - noon EST meeting. QQ: Would I still be able to submit layouts in time for full participation?

Have to say I was SUPER excited to complete all the challenges last round and I've been to Disney 3x since then and have lots to do!
What has happened in the past is that most hostesses will give a window for completion for the prize for that particular speed scrap (typically at least four hours, but occasionally more). There's been an overall deadline the Monday after for completion for the main goodie bags for the half and full marathon. For the goodie bags, it hasn't mattered whether or not you finish each SS by its own deadline. This may change, but it's what we've done the past couple years so you should be alright. If nothing else, there are always games in the week after too that are really fun to play.

I've worked most days over the last couple marathons and have been able to finish every time. Admittedly, those are long caffeinated nights with no family commitments, but it's certainly possible to do if you really want to!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #24
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Getting excited for next weekend! I think it's time to start the organization game....getting photos organized more, kits organized, ideas in mind...so that when it comes time to get these pages done, we are ready!!!! So excited for this year's marathon! (oh, I think I need to remind my husband AGAIN! The farther ahead he knows, the more he's not surprised when I ask him to do something with the girls for the day!!!)
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #25
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
I agree! I'm getting organized this week too! I got my new computer today! I'm so glad I can actually participate the right way this time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
Getting excited for next weekend! I think it's time to start the organization game....getting photos organized more, kits organized, ideas in mind...so that when it comes time to get these pages done, we are ready!!!! So excited for this year's marathon! (oh, I think I need to remind my husband AGAIN! The farther ahead he knows, the more he's not surprised when I ask him to do something with the girls for the day!!!)

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:08 AM   #26
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Looking forward to it! Sadly, I have a commitment on Saturday afternoon, so hopefully there is a little wiggle room with the deadlines! Ironically, we are going to the theater to see Beauty and The Beast...

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #27
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
We just got back last week from Disneyland and I still haven't finished our Disney World trip from September so I will have lots to scrap! But I am in that stage where I don't know what the heck to do to organize it all!! Agh! I usually go chronologically by day (and then smaller groups, like Fantasyland or Star Wars stuff), but we often do the same park on multiple days, so every single trip I come back wondering how I am going to organize it all!!!

How do you tend to organize your books?!
Guess I have about a week to figure that out!!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:50 PM   #28
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
I work chronologically Diane. Another member put out an amazing excel file for planning your scrapbooks. It's helped me a lot. I added an extra column for ideas on which kits I might want to use, so during a speed scrap, I wouldn't panic or waste time. I tend to want to scroll through EVERYTHING I own. I'll try to find the post with that file.

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:06 AM   #29
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
In preparation, make sure you are all refreshed up on SLACK our chat room! Remember you need to have a login to participate and can send me a pm to get one if needed!

(also, can click the little blue bubble in the very upper right hand corner)

I'll be in and out of Slack today just checking things out if you want to stop in and say hello. Remember you CAN use this on your phone! (I'll be at a swim meet today and playing around on it!!)
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #30
LoveitScrapit
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon Sx520 HS
I need a login ..how do I get one? thanks

LoveitScrapit is offline   Reply With Quote