MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

Weekly Challenge #39 (6/16-6/22)

Hello Mouse Scrappers!!
I am excited to be hosting the challenge this week!

I love the classic colors of Disney. Seriously, if I could get away with scrapping my entire vacation book in red, yellow and white,
I think I would! But one thing I love even more, is putting little bits on my page. They remind me of my older paper scrapbooking days,
with stamps, rubons and cards. So to suffice my need for some mixed media goodness, I've created a digital version, with a magical 'theme'.

The challenge is going to be a little different this week.
Instead of working for your prize... you can download this magical mixed media pack before you start creating your layout.
As part of the challenge, you must use part of it in your layout. You don't need to use it all, you can use one or two pieces.
But you need to use something from this pack. Secondly, arrows are another love of mine. You must use an arrow
in your layout. But not just sticking an arrow on your page, try to use it in a unique way.

download magical mixed media by sahlin studio:

Rules:
* You must use a portion of the magical mixed media somewhere on your layout
* You must use an arrow in a unique way.

And the usual:
* Your page must be in some way Disney related (vacations, parks, costumes, toys, Disney on Ice, etc).
* Post your LO in this thread (including credits or a link to credits).
* Post your LO in the corresponding attraction thread as to what your LO is about.
If you post it in the MouseScrappers gallery, you can use that image URL for your posts, instead of Photobucket, etc.

Here is my LO:

{credits & comments here}

Have fun scrapping this challenge!!
I can't wait to see what you create!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Last edited by sahlink; 06-16-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Sponsored Links