MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
cantwait461308
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CC,
Camera: Canon T3i
Character interactions for photos

I hope I'm not duplicating a thread but I didn't find it so here goes nothing.

Do you have any favorite poses for character interactions? For instance, we have adorable photos of my daughter dancing with Mickey and on our honeymoon Mickey closed his eyes while kneeling and my husband and I were kissing over his head.

What about special poses? Is there anything you you can say or do to a character to elicit a response?

Thanks in advance!

Goals:Scrap 2008 & 2014 Disney Trip
Create Autograph Book for DD
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Baymax Olaf

cantwait461308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
We've had some of the best interactions with characters when we went prepared! Our last trip to DL (2013) we went with a notebook that my DD and I wrote questions in for the characters we thought we'd see - For example,
Rapunzel, we planned to ask if Flynn and Max got along now
Snow White we planned to ask what it was like to live with Dwarfs, if it was messy

Our BEST interaction surprisingly was from boys! Both Alladin and Flynn Ryder nailed the character interactions. Belle was a very close 3rd (she recognized Ada from one location we met her to another that we met her a second time). Flynn actually spoke more than Rapunzel, and we met them together. We asked about his relatinoship with Pascal. He said that the're cool now. But he and Max were more like Frenemies. Then they talked about pets - how we have a dog who acts like a horse and he has a horse who acts like a dog.

I have to admit that after 3 trips to DW, going to DL was a different character experience. I'm not sure if there's just more "actors" in CA, or if it was because we were prepared.

I've read the funniest thing with Ariel is to bring a fork and tell her you brought her a dinglehopper.

Also, being prepared meant having a pen with me and immediately writing the answers down after the interaction. Unfortunately I wrote so fast I can't read much of some of it. LOL

I guess as for poses, I have Rapunzel playing with my daughters pony tails, I have the standard Buzz pictures, we've never really been a pose type. Usually it's the character that initiates that (Aurora taught my daughter to stand like a princess and Tink taught her to stand like her).
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #3
cantwait461308
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CC,
Camera: Canon T3i
Character Interaction Questions

That's a great idea about character interaction questions. My daughter will not know we are going to DW until we are there again so I may just need to ensure her personal autograph book has lots of journaling areas for each character. Thanks for the ideas!

Goals:Scrap 2008 & 2014 Disney Trip
Create Autograph Book for DD
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Baymax Olaf

cantwait461308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:42 PM   #4
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I've written several posts on character interactions

Princesses
http://sahlinstudio.com/character-in...as-princesses/

Pixar Characters
http://sahlinstudio.com/character-in...ar-characters/

Villains
http://sahlinstudio.com/character-in...deas-villains/

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:07 PM   #5
AmyLyons
Just parked the car

Camera: d700
This is an interesting topic!

https://workingabetterlife.com/why-o...rks-pros-cons/

Last edited by AmyLyons; 08-06-2019 at 12:00 PM.

AmyLyons is offline   Reply With Quote