MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Scraplift Challenge #56 Mar 5 - Mar 18

Hi! Sorry I'm late in posting this! Thanks to a little fairy aka Marieke for reminding me about this! I've been so completely swamped lately! But so glad to be here!

Ok for this scraplift challenge, I am gonna have you scraplift one of my pages... again with the super late me... but it's been years since anyone has scraplifted me to my knowledge, so this will be awesome! I hope you all like to cluster!

I'll be nice and let you pick your own page to lift from my gallery here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...name=fran98765 but here are a couple of my most recent uploads:

And here's a hint... I use templates a lot! So check your stash, you may have it already!

For your prize, I will give you a gift code to my shop for $3.00, where you can pick up a template set if you like (or anything else), including the one based off of that Daisy Duck layout above!

My shop: http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index...acturers_id=15

Can't wait to see your pages!

Here are the rules, you know them!
Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs

The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Last edited by Fran98765; 03-06-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 05:29 AM   #2
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Fun Challenge!! I love your pages so I am inspired already!

Old 03-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
Nanie Scrapper
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
This is going to be a fun challenge and it's going to be hard to choose which layout to lift as you have beautiful layouts!!!

Thank you!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Last edited by Nanie Scrapper; 03-08-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
Fran98765

Thanks girls! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 03-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Great challenge and great pp.
Hope I find the time to participate!

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Old 03-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
gwalters
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Nikon CoolPix S8100
Great challenge!

Great challenge with so many really nice layouts to scraplift. It will be hard to choose, but I've got to play, I'm already wanting your Bloomin' Templates!!
Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse United States of America Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Old 03-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
OMG... I'm called a little fairy... Thanks Fran!
Going to find some sparetime this weekend to create a layout!
Love your pp, the chance to choose something you really want, is so kind.
Love, Marieke

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #8
Nanie Scrapper

Oh Fran this was SOOOO Fun!!! Loved it! The only hard part was trying to pick just ONE layout to lift!

I took my inspiration from this beautiful layout you created. I loved the "Dots", loved the big picture in the center of the page and loved the colorfulness of it all!

Here is my layout:

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...848#post101848
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Last edited by Nanie Scrapper; 03-07-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
Fran98765

That's awesome Louise... and fast!

Old 03-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #10
Nanie Scrapper

Thank you kindly Fran. I had the most awesome inspiration layout and couldn't stop until I finished it
Thank you again for your generousity! Now comes another difficult choice

Closed Thread