MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
ScrappyCoyote
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Template Challenge 174: (6/22 - 7/5)

Since no one had signed up yet, I dropped Connie Prince a quick email and she responded with one of her templates for us to keep on scrapping!! Isn't she awesome? I can't thank her enough!!

So.. for the rules:
1. The layout must be Disney related or from a nearby park.
2. Please post your layout in the Template Challenge gallery and in the appropriate forum thread.
3. Please post your layout in this thread along with a link to the appropriate forum thread.
4. Have fun scrapping!!

Please leave love to your fellow collaborators and Please if you download the template kindly submit a layout if at all possible. (Thanks WDW Scrap Princess for the cut and paste here! )

And now.. what you've all been waiting for... the template!

I seriously just got this template myself... so I'll drop by later with my example if you all don't mind. In the meantime.. you can download the template here:

Link Expired 7-9-13

Thank you, Charlene (cmtscrap), for converting to the SBC Page format! Link expired 7-9-13

Scrap on!! (Don't be too mad at me tiggernjen! Just wanted us to keep on scrapping!)

As promised - here is my example of using the template! My layout is Finding Nemo The Musical

also posted here

| My Blog | | My Gallery at MouseScrappers |
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Last edited by ScrappyCoyote; 07-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Thanks Laramie for stepping in and taking this challenge and thanks Connie for the template....
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 06-26-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
naturebug
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon Coolpix and Cannon digital EOS
first page

This is my first digital scrapbook page. I hope I am able to post this correctly. This is a lot of fun - I'm not very talented but hopefully I will get better the more I do.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Mouse Ears Pirate Ears

Last edited by naturebug; 06-26-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: picture didn't show

Old 06-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
ScrappyCoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturebug View Post
This is my first digital scrapbook page. I hope I am able to post this correctly. This is a lot of fun - I'm not very talented but hopefully I will get better the more I do.

For your first digital page, this is super!! We all had to start once. And believe me, it is a learning process. I am learning new things just about every day myself!!

Thanks for playing.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Old 06-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #5
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Tinker Bells on Teacups

Thanks for the template!

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
Julie L.
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

thank you to you and Connie for coming through with the challenge! Great template!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Ive met another MouseScrapper Mouse Ears

Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Finished my layout for this, but can't post it until 7/5 (guest CT kit release). So I'll be back with something to share. Thanks for the awesome template and challenge.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 06-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #8
ScrappyCoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
Finished my layout for this, but can't post it until 7/5 (guest CT kit release). So I'll be back with something to share. Thanks for the awesome template and challenge.
Plenty of time! No worries. Look forward to seeing it!

Old 06-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Elements 11
Thanks Laramie and Connie - Just the distraction I needed from house cleaning. I'll be back soon with my masterpiece.

Old 06-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #10
AnnAbbott
Having breakfast at Everything Pop

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon Rebel xsi
Disneyland 2012 It's Tough to be a Bug

Great template...thanks

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...640#post136640

Follow Me on Instagram at AnnAbbottPhotography1
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups

Closed Thread