MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #1
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Template Challenge 265 (Feb 24 - March 10)

I was bored today so decided to make a template that went with a page I had recently completed.
And since the template challenge forum is so quiet right now I thought I would jump in and host again.

Here's the template:

You can download it here.
This download includes the template in PSD, TIFF, PAGE and individual PNG Files.
**thank you Jlynn for converting to .page**

And here's the page that I based the template off of.
You can see that I didn't use the Mickey head and instead scattered some large snowflakes across the page.
Do whatever you like to make it your own.

The joy in making these templates is seeing others use them, so please come back here and share your page.
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 03-02-2017 at 04:11 PM.

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2017, 07:45 AM   #2
pokelle
Cooling off in Critter Country

This template is darling!!!! I am going to make something right now. You are so creative. Thank you.

Also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=102

Last edited by pokelle; 02-25-2017 at 09:21 AM.

pokelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #3
AllThingsDisney
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: Photoshop Elements 2018
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS TSi
Template Challenge #265

This is my entry for Template Challenge #265 - Minnie Mouse

I love working with templates, and this has to be one of the easiest I've used. And the minute I saw the template Minnie popped into my head.

Thank you so much for this challenge. I'm trying to complete my album before our next trip this summer.

AllThingsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:30 PM   #4
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thanks for the great template!

Here is my page:

I also posted it in the Hollywood Boulevard (general) thread (because I had no idea where else to put it!).

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:20 PM   #5
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsDisney View Post
This is my entry for Template Challenge #265 - Minnie Mouse

I love working with templates, and this has to be one of the easiest I've used. And the minute I saw the template Minnie popped into my head.

Thank you so much for this challenge. I'm trying to complete my album before our next trip this summer.
Love it! Great job!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 02-26-2017, 08:21 PM   #6
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMSTigger View Post
Thanks for the great template!

Here is my page:

I also posted it in the Hollywood Boulevard (general) thread (because I had no idea where else to put it!).
I love that you turned it on it's side!

Old 02-27-2017, 08:57 AM   #7
tukogirl

What a great template! I know I will use it a ton! Thanks so much for jumping in!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...648#post168648

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:55 PM   #8
pixleyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
What a great template! I know I will use it a ton! Thanks so much for jumping in!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...648#post168648
Gorgeous! Wonderful job!

Old 03-01-2017, 07:46 PM   #9
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Your page is beautiful! If you ever find anyone who can make pngs, I can turn pngs into .page Just an fyi
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:05 AM   #10
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
Your page is beautiful! If you ever find anyone who can make pngs, I can turn pngs into .page Just an fyi
I was just about to message you on FB to see if you could do this today!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote