MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #1
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Scraplift Challenge 46: 12/19/11 - 1/9/12

This is another holiday gift - a three week challenge!! We are giving extra time so you do not feel rushed.
Here's my layout. My daughter made yummy Mickey moon pies!!

Forum post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5&postcount=10

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs
5) The definition of a scraplift is to use a layout as inspiration for your own LO. Please tell me what you lifted from the layout above.

Here is the AMAZING kit that Jennifer created just for this challenge. She graciously allowed me to showcase it in my layout above. You will love the Mickey snowflakes!!

Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Last edited by luv2scrapmm; 01-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 05:18 AM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Such an adorable kit!! I have pictures it will be perfect for! Can't wait to participate. Thank you Jennifer for the awesome pp!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 12-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
SueP1963
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Ditto! Will check back later.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Added my layout to scraplift to the original post. Have fun!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 12-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Bumping up

Old 12-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
SueP1963
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE10
Camera: Kodak
Got it done! Lovely layout to scraplift--too bad we can't share the Mickey Moonpies on-line as well!

posted here

Last edited by SueP1963; 12-28-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Old 12-25-2011, 04:46 AM   #7
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Thanks for hosting this challenge. And thanks for that cute pp (love all those Mickey's that come with it!).
I was inspired by your foodtheme and the paperlayering.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0935#post90935

Merry Christmas!
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 12-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
Nanie Scrapper
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
Just love the PP prize!!! Also wish I had some of those Mickey pies right now also! Thank you...
I lifted the all important inspiration of food and bling from the gorgeous layout you shared. You are very talented and thank you for sharing

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0979#post90979
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Last edited by Nanie Scrapper; 12-28-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #9
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Thanks to the ladies who have already participated in my scraplift challege! This challege is a little longer since it is over the holidays so you still have plenty of time.

Just a reminder:
  • link back to the gallery
  • link back to the thread where you posted your layout (for example mine was Disney at Home)
  • leave love for other participants in the scraplift
  • let me know what you lifted from the layout (color, scrapping food, etc)

Have fun!!

Old 12-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #10
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Polar Bear Sea World

Thanks for the challenge. The PP is beautiful. I took inspiration from the color blue and the paper layering.

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Closed Thread