MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #1
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Photo Scavenger Hunt #4 May 1 - June 30,2011

I know I am a day early but there might be some families going to the parks this weekend!
Are you ready for another Photo Scavenger Hunt? I did get to participate in the First one and when I saw they were continuing I was so excited.
We are in the process of getting ready to spend 8 days in the WDW and we can't wait. If you, too, have a Disney trip to any of the parks and/or cruise ships planned between May 1 and June 30, then this is the challenge for you. Get ready to search!

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 18 photos of the items listed in the photo hunt. (not 18 photos of the same type of item)
2. You should be able to do this at WDW or DL or maybe even any of the international parks (this can be over several days in any Disney park, or even on a cruise/parks trip, just as long as its within the time frame listed)
3. You must be visiting a Disney Park or Disney Cruise between May 1 - June 30 2011.
4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here, and find some way of proving this (photo of the park map you received the time frame you go or scan your ticket, for example).
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone you have met up with (ie. group photos with other mousescrappers)
6. Then when you get home post a layout of your photos in this thread.
7. Label some of the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 18 of the items listed.

You should post your LO in the Photo Scavenger Hunt Gallery. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry.php?cat=733

Post your LO back in this thread, with a link to the LO in the gallery or forum.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

You must post a layout by midnight July 15th 2011.

READY, SET, HUNT,!!!!!!!!
1. Your kid on someones shoulders or holding a balloon

2. Find a trash can with a neat design on it.

3. Find an unusual lamp or light that you like.

4. a bush or topiary shaped like a character. This should be easy for Epcot goers!

5. Find a hidden mickey anywhere on Disney property.

6. Take a picture of something interesting while waiting in line for a ride, restaurant, or character meeting.

7. Find some bones or a Skeleton.

8. Donald Duck in a parade (parks) or a Meet and Greet (cruise)

9. Take a picture while pulling out the sword from the stone

10. Capture a reflection in an unexpected place

11. Meeting new friends is all ways fun, Find another mousescrapper and take a photo together.

12. A full plate of food in your favorite restaurant

13. An Icon at night -something that reminds you of Disney or when you see it you know where in Disney it is

14. Winnie the Pooh is my favorite character so take a picture of anything Winnie the Pooh.

15. My family loves the Monorail so take a picture of your favorite color or a wrapped monorail

16. Lets find Nemo. Find anything with Nemo. ex- plush, ride, shirt, just be creative

17. Take a picture of a mountain. We love the mountains of Magic Kingdom so show me your favorite Mountain. Doesn't have to thunder, space, or splash.

18. You eating your favorite snack.

19. Pin Trading. We love pin trading so show me a family member or you trading pins.

20. Find a horse. My daughter loves horses so show me a horse of any kind.

21. A fun hat on yourself. Most of us always try on hats so lets see your favorite.

22. Vinylmation. We have recently discovered vinylmation and we are hooked. So take a picture of a display, purchasing, or trading of a vinylmation

23. A cast member form your state or country.

24. A favorite drink either Non-alchoholic or Alchohol

25. An unexpected or rare character. (unexpected could be anywhere)

26. Someone Sleeping either in a stroller, on the bus, anywhere. My kids passed out on the bus everynight on our last trip.

27. A car. My son loves anything with wheels but especially CARS. Find a toy, ride, shirt or anything (doesn't have to be from the Cars movie)

28. A family or group photo. anywhere on Disney property or cruise

29. A wild animal real or fake. Think safari, jungle cruise or waiting in a line ( we found a snail waiting to meet the dwarfs)

30. You on your favorite ride.

Have FUN and be Creative!!!!!!
Link to download the list- http://www.4shared.com/document/asHd...nger_hunt.html

Do all of this and you will get a prize from the Wyld Peas!!!

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Last edited by poohaddict; 05-16-2011 at 10:56 AM.

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #2
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
WOOT! I can't wait!! We'll be in WDW a week from today.
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
We'll be there the week before Memorial day...can't wait to give it a shot!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
I get to do this one!!!!!! Totally going to try and get them all.

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #5
GlassSlipper01
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Can't wait

I'll be in the world June 23- July 3rd! This is gonna be so much fun!

GlassSlipper01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
I'll be there May 10-14 for my first solo trip and will give this a try!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

after seeing how hard it was to print the list I made a word document of the list. I posted the 4shared link in the first post!! Have fun can't wait to see the layouts.

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Old 05-16-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Great list Donna! Can't wait to see all of the layouts!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #9
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
I'm back from 4 fun but very hot days at WDW! I think I have 18 photos from the list and am looking forward to making a layout.

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:44 AM   #10
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
I'm back from 4 fun but very hot days at WDW! I think I have 18 photos from the list and am looking forward to making a layout.
Thats great can't wait to see your LO!!!!!!!

My Blog Donna