MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Okay, I guess I couldn't wait very long to reveal the pin I mentioned in my first post. This one is from Hong Kong Disneyland, and shows Mickey and Pluto flying through space in a Space Mountain rocket. I just can't get over how cute it is!

So I will give this pin to anyone that transfers an existing Disney reservation to me and allows me, as your Travel Agent, to take over the servicing of your reservation (I can help with room requests, online check in, documentation, arrange Magical Express, help with modifications to your reservation if needed, ADR's and call Disney on your behalf whenever you have a question). There are no costs associated with this. Note that you can only transfer a booking if you've booked through Disney directly, but haven't made a final payment yet. You can't do this if you've booked through an online travel site (Expedia, etc) or another Travel Agent.

I will also give this pin to anyone that books a cruise through me (Disney or not). I have been working towards ACC certification from CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and have to book about 10 more cabins before the end of the year. The 25 cabin booking requirement is a little ambitious in this economy, and I'm not sure if I'll reach my goal or not, but I'm surely hoping to! Transfers or referrals would work here, too.

If neither of these apply to you, don't worry... I'm sure I will find another cute pin again soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks so much for listening and allowing me to describe my services for a moment.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #12
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+ 3.0
I personally love my new Steamboat Willie pin! Especially now that I know what it means to you!

Good luck getting those 10 cruises booked! You can do it!

Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #13
tukogirl

[QUOTE
Interesting... I hadn't heard that yet but will take note. Hopefully it is not happening too much.[/QUOTE]

The same thing happens to me. Whenever I want to buy pins I have to log in Mousescrappers and then log in again while I am in the pin page.

The new pin is too cute! As soon as we are able I'm gettin one of those!!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 AM   #14
winipeg1
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
yeh just got enough points to buy my 1st pin.... just wanted to see it under my post really!
United Kingdom Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

winipeg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:14 AM   #15
tukogirl

Yay! Congrats on the new pin!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #16
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
I just "bought" my first pin too! Whoo-Hoo! Now, I really, really want that Cinderella Castle pin, so I've gotta work on referring some peeps!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

kendallt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #17
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
i am not gonna lie, i am trying to get back into the swing of things because i want that name tag pin with my name on it!! haha, it is always good to have a goal =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
i am not gonna lie, i am trying to get back into the swing of things because i want that name tag pin with my name on it!! haha, it is always good to have a goal =)

I know! I love the little name tag pin. It's so cute!!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

kendallt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #19
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
I want the name tag too. So... what do you have to do to get one of them?
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #20
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Quote:
Originally Posted by missi_me View Post
I want the name tag too. So... what do you have to do to get one of them?
by the looks of the people that have them, i am guessing you just have to be super fabulous!! LOL, or ya know, contribute a lot to this site =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote