MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 10-03-2015, 05:37 PM   #71
NancyAnn
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Thumbs up I got logged into the Gallery

I finally got logged in to the gallery. Aussiegirl sent me a PM with a link to Trouble logging into the gallery; and the link there worked perfectly.

In case anyone else needs it here is Carolc #10 that worked:" 2 - If option #1 doesn't work, try logging in from here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/adm-index.php (it will throw an error that says you don't have rights, but it may log you in anyway)". Good Luck, Blowing Wishes for a Wonderful Day Your Way.

NancyAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2015, 03:34 AM   #72
Ma from Brasil
I'm on the tram

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Sony Cybershot
Im trying but cant log into galleries till now. With
Quote:
2 - If option #1 doesn't work, try logging in from here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/adm-index.php (it will throw an error that says you don't have rights, but it may log you in anyway)
I get this message: "You are not a valid administrator or moderator!"Im using Google Chrome as browser.

You can design,create and build the most wonderful place in the world.
But it takes PEOPLE to make the DREAM a reality.
(Walt Disney)

Ma from Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 03:46 PM   #73
NancyAnn
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma from Brasil View Post
Im trying but cant log into galleries till now. With I get this message: "You are not a valid administrator or moderator!"Im using Google Chrome as browser.

Go here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3740
This is where I went from the message I posted here in the forum. Check #10 and see where the link posted takes you. It appears that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It was suggested that the link be tried several times. Check to see if there is a login spot at the top. You may be able to login even though it says you are not an admin. There are also several other things in the forum Trouble logging into the gallery to try.

I am using foxfire; however, I don't think this problem has anything to do with which browser your using. I was using Chrome, MSN Explorer and Foxfire and they were all doing the same thing; which leads me to believe it has something to do with the site. Also, there are a lot of scrapers having the same problem. I have been coming here for a while now and this is the first time I have had a problem. Hopefully the people who are administrators will take a look at the site and see if they have a problem.

Blowing Bubbles Full of Fairies Dust, Four Leaf Clovers and Wishes With Good Luck and Success Your Way.

NancyAnn is offline   Reply With Quote