MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #11
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Sorry I missed the chat I Michelle, I had a loong day so decided just to scrap. Thanks for the cute PP!!

My LO:

linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...605#post134605

5. signature updated OK
6. Got a new EHD as part of my mothers day gifties, planning to back up next week when school break is over!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
Thank you for the great challenge, and for not making it too difficult. Thanks for the reminders. I deleted my ticker (from my Feb. Disney trip) from my signature. I use an online back-up system, but often forget to leave my laptop on so that it has time to upload. I'll definitely do so tonight.
And a BIG thank you for the super cute PP. I know just what I'm going to do with those!!

Also posted in the Forum here.

alclark11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #13
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Michelle, Thanks for hosting and for the PP!!

Also posted at More Disney fun and memories > Disney Cruise Line > DCL CHARACTER ENCOUNTERS
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=202

Hope you enjoy,
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #14
ColorCountryScraps
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Hey, just barely having time to log on....got the instructions...but a signature?!?!? I don't even know where to begin.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

ColorCountryScraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #15
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

blizzard beach

Great instructions, thanks for the challenge! Awesome pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...625#post134625

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #16
lilendgirl@gmail.com
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
Sorry I posted in the other post here's my LO

PD: My signature has my SS Silver Medal and I planning to buy a 1tb EHD to backup my files THANKS for the opportunity

Also Posted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...632#post134632
Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Captain EO Carol helped me book my vacation! Ive met another MouseScrapper Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

lilendgirl@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #17
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
SS 149

Thanks for hosting and for the cute PP, Michelle! I am going to go try to find my marathon pins to add to my signature! ANd I had to remove my countdown til vacation thingy since my vaca is over now! OK...I've tried several times; and my new signature won't upload says it's too big. I'm tired. Will try again tomorrow!! My computer is constantly backing up to online storage!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...638#post134638

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabies; 05-18-2013 at 09:49 PM.

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:38 PM   #18
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Thanks for hosting Michelle, and for the reminder to back up my files! Thanks for the PP, too!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...639#post134639

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #19
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Space Ranger Spin

Thanks, Michelle, for the challenge ... and great pp! Thanks for the reminder about backing up. I'm planning to next week after these scraps are done.

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...642#post134642
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #20
mstalbot1
Fascinated by the World of Color

Thank you for the fun challenge. My computer does an automatic backup every night. Thank you for the PP!
Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL!

mstalbot1 is offline   Reply With Quote