MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 07:31 AM   #11
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Larkd-LOVE the layout! You were quick with your layout! Im impressed! Love the flow of the photos coming down the page! Awesome scrap!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #12
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Here is mine

WOW Carol! Thanks for working on the Gallery.
This was a fun challenge Tanya..I did use very minimal amounts of white and red..I hope thats okay.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Last edited by Chef Minnie Mouse; 01-20-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 AM   #13
lynett_rock
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: SBC+
Camera: Olympus eVolt
dance with the dark side

credits: gallatic alliance by Britt-ish designs
This was the funnies thing I had seen my boys do at MGM. Tyler was so excited he kept throwing his light saber over his shoulder. What a great memory

text reads: Tyler and Harrison got to go on stage with the Jedi training academy. Tyler kept dropping his light saber and the instructor told him he would call on him when he needed someone to DANCE with the dark side. This was the highlight of the boys trip!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

Old 01-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #14
pways
I'm on the tram

HSm

Here is my page

Wonderful prize thats for hosting
Thanks,
Tammy

Last edited by pways; 01-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:49 AM   #15
britt
E Ticket Holder

What a great challenge!!! Tanya - you are so clever to know that HSM debuted on this day in '06! HAHA I love your clever idea.

And I'm SO EXCITED about the leaving comments on the gallery LOs requirement. I hope we can make this Mousescrapper gallery one that gets you TONS OF COMMENTS every time you post a LO!!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-20-2010, 10:38 AM   #16
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: SBC
I can't wait to get home from work and figure out a page! Love the PP.
Mouse Ears

Old 01-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #17
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Chef Minnie Mouse- I love the wedding photos, the beauty that you captured on your page. I love your fabulous blending of the main photo on to the background paper

Lynett_Rock- Love the story behind the title...too cute that he kept dropping the lightsaber. I can't believe how many close-ups you got of them on stage!

Pways- I love the cute cheer photos! Love the "Wildcat" megaphone, the colors and tying in with HSM
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I just noticed that Pways uploaded to the gallery that comes with vBulletin. We tried this ‘default’ gallery before, but the quality is terrible (it really downsizes the image when it saves it) and not everyone can see the image, not sure why. Do not use this gallery (i.e. do not use the link under the “Community” drop down). I will need to figure out a way to turn this gallery off. The 'new' gallery was built on software that I purchased from PhotoPost. Many more features and the quality is much better.

Please use the Gallery link at the very top of the page (where it says “ Forums | Gallery | Challenges | Fonts | Contact Us”

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 01-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #19
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
This was a fun challenge and it forced me to use colors I don't normally use. Thanks!!
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #20
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: SBC

This was fun and challenging trying to come up with something! Loved it.
Mouse Ears

Closed Thread