MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea4376 View Post
Worked for me - I got all three files.
Andrea that makes me feel so much better.

For those that are having trouble please try this link instead {link expired} I will add it to my original post as well. Fingers crossed this works for you all.
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: SBC
Got it! I think it was the .rar extension that my laptop didn't recognize. Zip worked great! Can't wait to get started.

Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #13
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Mousescrappers SBC Template #6

Here is the template for people that use SBC

Happy Scrappin!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
I think the problem might be that tukogirl might not have a way to expand the .rar file. So when she tires to unzip the file it doesn't work. I know this happened to me quite a few time until I figured it out. There are free programs that can be downloaded to expand the .rar file.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Old 04-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
tukogirl

Yay, the zip file had no problem. I think Kim is exactly right, now I need to look for some software in case there is another file that won't open in the future. The funny thing is that I read someone talking about this a few weeks ago (I think it was even you Kim!) andd I thought "oh I need to remember that in case I ever have that problem"....guess my remembering wasn't that great.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #16
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
I am so happy that everyone is able to get it now. Jennifer for converting it to SBC format for those that need it

Happy scrapping everyone I am really looking forward to seeing your take on my template
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 04-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #17
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
{link expired}Mousescrappers SBC Template #6

Here is the template for people that use SBC

Happy Scrappin!!
Thanks for sharing.
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 06:56 PM.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #18
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: SBC
Here is my layout! It was fun!
Thanks!

Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #19
Jamiedell
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Thank you for the great template!!!

Old 04-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
www.extractnow.com is a fantastic and free program that extracts all types of zipped files... zip and rar (and others but I never run into others). It also does multiple files at once and puts everything in its own folder. It's absolutely fantastic!

Cute template too.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Closed Thread