MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Project 2017
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-08-2015, 05:57 PM   #21
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Added you to the Master List!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #22
AmyR0618
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: ADobe Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon Powershot
Please add me - My goal is to finish (it's barely started!) my daughter's Make a Wish trip to Orlando in 2010!

Thanks for organizing - great idea!!!

AmyR0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #23
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyR0618 View Post
Please add me - My goal is to finish (it's barely started!) my daughter's Make a Wish trip to Orlando in 2010!

Thanks for organizing - great idea!!!
Added you to the list!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #24
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Great thread Carol! Thanks for encouraging us to actually think about and state our scrapping goals for this year!

I have at least 2 (I might add more as I type this!) I used to scrap up to 5 layouts per day...but in the last couple years, I have slacked off so much, somedays doing zero layouts (some weeks doing zero layouts). I would love to scrap more this year.

And my 2nd goal might help that out! I want to have my 2012 WDW album scrapped before we go to Disney next year (2016). I have a LONG way to go, but just yesterday, I scrapped a total of 5 layouts! Woohoo! I'm already off to a good start!

If I added a 3rd, it would be to get more albums printed. But since we are taking a trip to Yellowstone this summer, and a Disney trip less than a year later...this is the year of "No spending". That means not spending money on printing layouts....so, I guess this one can be rolled into both 1 and 2- scrap more pages to finish "years/albums" so that when our "no spending" ban is lifted, I'll have albums to print!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:45 AM   #25
Carolc
Administrator

Reminder that we will be meeting today in the chat room! Today is the day to start thinking about your 2015 goals and how many pages you think you need to do this year. I think knowing the scope of your project will help you get an idea of how many pages you need to scrap each month.

If you are unable to chat today, please try to get an estimate of how many pages you need to complete each month. We will set some benchmarks using that number.

Reminder that there is a new FB group - lots of activity going on in there already!

-----

Dawn - I will add you to the Master List

Studio1955

Old 01-11-2015, 09:16 AM   #26
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #27
MinnieMouseMom
Just parked the car

Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
I would like to join too. I have so many trips only partially done. I guess my goal would be to get 2 trips completely done.

MinnieMouseMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #28
AllThingsDisney
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: Photoshop Elements 2018
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS TSi
Goal for 2015

My goal may not be very big but I'd like to simply finish our last Disneyland/Carsland album from 2012. I have many other pages & albums to complete but this one is the most important. I've mapped it out and it will be 28 pages when complete. I worked on it a bit over the Christmas break and finished 3 pages so far......

AllThingsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #29
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
It is almost embarrassing to list how many Disney trips and how many books I need to finish. I am going to set a reasonable goal of... Finish our October 2014 family trip.

Thanks for the push and encourage to do it!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #30
Carolc
Administrator

Think I'm caught up to here on the master list. Be sure to add a place holder on that thread

Studio1955