MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Project 2017
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #1
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
2016 is OVER

How did you do?! Did you meet your goals! I actually did this year!
337 pages total! (123 of them Disney pages)

Now on to 2017!!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I should have made my goal keeping count better. my year just was really strange. I know I did pretty good (2 scrapping weekends where my average was 40 pages a weekend). But I'm seriously behind on my Disney! (been working on family yearly books instead)
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
I have one site where I keep most of my pages, so I just went roughly by that one! If I didn't keep them all in one place, there would be ZERO chance that I would know how many pages I did!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
I didn't really count this year either - I think I did ok. Just about done with 2015 family book, but have a ways to go on 2 short Disney trips in 2015 - still lots of pictures! I hope to get starting on 2016 soon. I have a scrapbooking weekend coming up this long weekend - can't wait!

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #5
tukogirl

I didn't accomplish all of my 2016 goals but I'm still okay with the progress I made. After 2 hard drive failures and working on a big photo organization project I kind of lost my scrapping mojo.

My goal was to finish the album I'm working on by the end of the year. My new goal is to finish that album by the end of February and to get my next batch of trip pics organized by the end of March. So going to keep plugging away this year.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:39 PM   #6
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

I completed 85 layouts this year...which is pretty good...but I didn't finish my 2015 April trip...so keep on keeping on with that one...this year will be the year to finish it for sure.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #7
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Have no idea how many LOs I did this year but Im sure they were a lot, from my gallery here I see only Disney around 220, so guess it is around 400 I managed to finish one book: 2015-2, and almost done with 2015-1, 2016 1-2 books are almost half done, one disney is half too and 5 others are just few pages, considering Ive been devoting way more time to my jewelry business than to scrapping I think I did great LOL

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:28 AM   #8
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Wow... I'm so impressed by your scrapping accomplishments!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:57 AM   #9
krscraps
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Photoshop Elements 11
I slacked a lot in 2016. I think I've done more pages in 2017 so far than I did in all of 2016.

Oops.

krscraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #10
familyhistoryscrapper
Just parked the car

I'm working on finishing up my 2016 album now. I have a great coupon that expires at the end of the month and want to use it for my 12x12 year in review album.

familyhistoryscrapper is offline   Reply With Quote