MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Scraplift Challenge #180 April 23 - May 6

Sorry everyone I have been so busy this weekend I forgot to post my First ever Scraplift Challenge.

So here ya go...

I don't know about you but I love the Template Challenges we get to participate in here on Mousescrapers. The thing is every time I've done and posted my page I see all the amazing layouts everyone else has done and wish I had thought of that.... So for this Scraplift challenge choose any layout from the Template Challenge Gallery.

Please post your inspiration and tell us from which template challenge it is from and don't forget to give credit to the template creator.

Also remember all pages must be Disney related, be posted in forums and no doubling up on challenges.

I will randomly choose a winner for a Scrap Store Gift Card for all those who participate.

This is the page I'm going to lift

Can't wait to see all your pages.

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 05-15-2017 at 12:42 PM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2016, 01:12 AM   #2
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
OK, here's my finished page.

Also posted here.

I was actually inspired by two pages. The colors of this one (green and blue) and the little tag that inspired my title. I was inspired in design by the second page, with the blended photo and other photo to the left.

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:31 PM   #3
tukogirl

Thanks for the fun challenge! I always see people's template challenges and love the adjustments they made.

I loved ratgirl24's traveling page so much. I love how she added the title area to her template, the little row of flairs (I never know what to do with those) and how she kept her clusters neat and tidy so as not to overwhelm her pics.

And here is my page:

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...874#post165874

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:00 AM   #4
doodlebugz3

Love the pages so far.. Can't wait to see more

Old 04-30-2016, 07:13 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
not sure if this is considered cheating or not. LOL.

So I was inspired by one of my own layouts from template challenge 194. I wanted to reuse the template and do another magic shot layout!
working on it now

here's my redo

also posted here
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 05-02-2016 at 04:18 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:01 AM   #6
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
I was inspired by the large photo with the big flower cluster in this LO by Murmer

Here is my take

Also posted here

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:35 AM   #7
doodlebugz3

Great Pages - still have a few more days to post for the Scrap Store Gift Card.

Old 03-11-2017, 10:25 AM   #8
pokelle
Cooling off in Critter Country

Sanaa Hidden Mickeys

I had this template for quite a while and could not figure out how I wanted to use it. I found this Sanaa layout and it reminded me that I took almost the exact same pictures of Hidden Mickeys.

My inspiration:

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=10

Last edited by pokelle; 03-11-2017 at 10:31 AM.

pokelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:34 PM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I lifted this:

And made this:

also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...294#post169294

Thanks for the challenge!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote