MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #21
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
What wonderful layouts so far !!! I am so glad to see some come out of their comfort zones and take a stab at a 2 page layout !!! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge !!!!

Cddiesel -- What a cute layout !! Love all the clouds with the little raindrops. Like how you made the photo mat smaller and used that extra space for more wording and your cute title at the top. Love the sparkles coming down from the clouds as well. Wonderful job !!!

luv2scrapmm -- I LOVE this layout ... first of all, what fun to be at Disney at Xmas. I am gonna get there one of these years. I love the sparkly title alpha ... I love your ribbons across your page and in between the photos. Cute place that you added some journaling. Fantastic shadowing on your photos as well. Great work!

Lynntrex -- Great photos !!! So makes me excited about being in there in 20 some days. I love that circle background ... and set off by the wonderful glittery gold matting under your photos. Love that word art. So cute. I like how you angled your title around the corner of the page. Neat idea ... awesome layout !!!

cncDisney4 -- Such a cute layout!! I don't have a little girl anymore that would be into all the princess and fairy's. I like how you did this page .... so cute and girly. I love all the clustering of elements around your page ... so gorgeous. Great journaling too .... I love to read all the little stories on everyone's pages. You inspired me to take some photos at that great story and do a girly page like this as well .... thanks for playing!!!

amazz -- Such a totally neat layout!! Love the polka dot papers ... all the wonderful colors on your page. So bright and colorful ... and those photos are wonderful !!! Love your title work ... so cute. I like that Disney stamp element and of course I adore the journaling and the font you used on it. Cute hidden mickey (sort of) and I like that ribbon on top of the one photo. Nice work.

kaylalovesminnie -- For not being a 2 page type of gal ... you really knocked this out of the park. I love all the colors of your page ... that blue really pops. The title work is great on this page. I like how you made changes to the template ... and I love the frame around the photo of the Walt and Mickey statue. I love the stitching around the top and bottom of the page. I like how you added your journaling. So glad you participated in my challenge.

pennylane --- This is just too sweet of a layout. I love the background you used on these pages. Fits perfect with your theme. What a cute title with the ribbon at the top. I love how your photos tell the story and all the little quotes in the boxes as well. That is such a neat idea. I love the Cinderella elements and that glass slipper is just too cute. Great neat journaling. Two thumbs up from me on a great layout !!!

KayR --- This is so cute. I love all the bright colors of your layout. Your photos are fantastic. I love how your background is just bursting .... really is the perfect setting for all those great photos. I am so glad your participated in the challenge ... and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #22
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I almost cried when my computer crashed after finishing my layouts without saving, but a deep breath and a cup of coffee and here they are:

Credits in the gallery

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #23
kateolas

roxana -- glad you got your layout redone after your computer crash. It looks fantastic. Love the colors you used. The elements are great ... love the fairy dust coming down from Tink. Great photos .... great title work ... and I love that Mickey sitting on top of the photos. Too totally cute !!!!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #24
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Jack Sparrow Pirate Tutorial

I love your template! It works great for parades and shows. I'll probably use it to scrap several more!! Thanks for offering a 2-pager!!

Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 AM   #25
kateolas

MJAJmom -- I adore this layout !!! You're right 2 pagers are great for parades and such. (I've been known to do some 4 page layouts -- lol). I love the "pirates" theme. I like the red and white stripes at the bottom ... all the papers are fantastic. Nice elements ... I like how they are placed. I like how you made the string go around the bone element. Nice touch. And great title and journaling. I'm glad you liked the template ... great job!

Old 06-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #26
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Lets Go For A Spin

I enjoyed working on these pages almost as much as the ride itself. Thanks for hosting. I will use this template often.

Linked for credits

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #27
kateolas

Charlene -- what a great page !!!! I love the colors you used .... your whole page almost seems to be in neon. Nice touch !!! What cute photos! I notice you intertwined your ribbon under your photos ... I like that! I love how your title goes around the side of the page. I love the journaling ... always great to read the story that goes with the pictures. You did a fab job with this template !!! Thanks for playing !!!!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #28
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
SBC Template #15

Melissa - thanks for a great template! I made an SBC template for SBC users.

{links expired}
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Old 06-11-2010, 03:34 AM   #29
Ben's Mommy
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Here is my LO - thanks for the awesome template; it was a lot of fun to use!!

Old 06-11-2010, 03:36 AM   #30
Ben's Mommy
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
I almost cried when my computer crashed after finishing my layouts without saving, but a deep breath and a cup of coffee and here they are
My computer ran a virus scan last night after I went to bed and rebooted the computer so I had to redo my second page ... not as bad a losing both pages!

Closed Thread