MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Talking Telephone Challenge #2b

Happy Monday and welcome to the 2nd Round of the Telephone Challenge! I am hosting 2b (10 scraplifters) and DisneyBaby is hosting 2a (10 different scraplifters) on a different thread. We are going to attempt to do two threads with 10 participants on each thread.

THE RULES:

1) As host I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your "Disney themed" layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end. You do not have to send Carol a copy. I will send her all the layouts at one time. You can send a copy of your layout to the next participant and me in the same PM to save yourself some time.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challlenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

Have fun!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. As soon as we have 10 people, I will send the 2nd person my layout to scraplift! We can have up to 10 players on this challenge. Once Round 2 is completed the plans are to have a Round 3 so keep checking back if you didn't get in on this one!! =)

1. Kelseyll (Lisa)
2. hobbes130
3. fonnetta
4. rObinb
5. Natalie from PA
6. tukogirl
7. Aussiegirl
8. karrieskreations
9. kendallt
10. bcnatty

Guess WHAT??? Wendy of Neverland Scraps graciously made this Rose Red Alpha for our PP!!!

Links will be sent out after our big reveal!!!!! Please be sure to visit her Neverland Scraps store and send her a BIG thank you!!!!

Last edited by kelseyll; 03-27-2010 at 04:25 PM.

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
tukogirl

I would like to play, but I've got a busy couple of days coming up. Could you put me somewhere in the middle, 4 to 6 maybe? I should be less crazy by then!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
kelseyll

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I would like to play, but I've got a busy couple of days coming up. Could you put me somewhere in the middle, 4 to 6 maybe? I should be less crazy by then!
You bet! I'll put you at 6 just to make sure!! Thanks for joining in!

Old 03-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
I want to play please it looks like so much fun

for the pm Kelseyll
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
fonnetta
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Sign me up Sister!
My SS List

fonnetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
kelseyll

Thanks hobbes130 & fonnetta for joining in....gotcha down!!

Old 03-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
I would like to participate, but I will be at WDW and not back untill the 26th. if you are not starting for a few days and can put me on the end I would love to play - if not I will wait till next time.

Happy

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Please sign me up.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
kelseyll

Mary Jo...I sent you a PM! =) I've got you down rObinb

Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 AM   #10
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
I'd like to play too!!!!!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote