MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #11
lilendgirl@gmail.com
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
Splash Mountain

My inspirations: Yellow Colors, Lot of elements & Block Pictures

Also posted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...746#post132746

for hosting...
Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Captain EO Carol helped me book my vacation! Ive met another MouseScrapper Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

lilendgirl@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #12
Marie
Heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Thanks for the fun challenge and the super cute pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...782#post132782

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #13
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Well I didn't have any Rabbit photos, but I did have some adorable Duffy ones. I actually love ALL the LO's you selected. I felt inspired by Cynthia's large photo focus, side photos and fun groups of clusters.

Thank you Teresa, Natalie, Michelle and Kelly for all your help in this fun challenge. The PP is super cute!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
This fun thanks so much!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cj-lo7&cat=780

Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...859#post132859

Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #15
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
Thumper

I was inspired to scrap a Disney bunny and by the Brer Rabbit LO. Thanks for the fun challenge!

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #16
AMercil
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
What a great challenge! I was inspired by the rabbits and by a LO from some time ago by Sandy! Thanks for the challenge and PP!
[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...899#post132899
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

AMercil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #17
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
100 Acre Wood

I was inspired by using a rabbit (of course ), and also the yellow color. Thanks for hosting, Teresa, and thanks to Arts & Ains Designs for the great pp!

Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...905#post132905
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #18
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
My favorite Disney rabbits have to be Thumper and his lady, Miss Bunny. I was inspired by the grouping of photos on the "Meeting Rabbit" page.

Posted in forums HERE.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by californiateri; 04-17-2013 at 09:13 AM.

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #19
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Thanks so much for hosting Teresa and to Natalie, Michelle, Marieke, Kelly for all you did.
Here is mine:

Also Posted here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...950#post132950
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #20
tukogirl

I was inspired by Cynthia's page. I liked her photo placement, the large center photo and the cute little scene she created at the bottom of her large photo.

I forgot the word 'of'!! I'll fix when I get home from work!!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...955#post132955

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote