MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Sponsor-hosted Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-02-2015, 06:33 AM   #1
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
GIVEAWAY from Magical Scraps Galore! June 2 ~ June 30

Welcome to the Magical Scraps Galore giveaway challenge!

To celebrate that I became a MouseScrappers sponsor, I wanted to play a little game with you!

Let me know which is your favorite Magical Scraps Galore kit. You can find all my designs HERE.

Reply to this thread with your favorite kit. You can post up to three times to increase your chances of winning (remember to post one entry at a time).

You have until June 30th midnight EST. I will draw some lucky winners using random.org, who will get the kit of their choice for free!

Have fun and good luck!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by marinapj; 06-14-2015 at 12:40 PM.

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2015, 08:10 AM   #2
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Congrats on being a sponser!!

Congratulations on becoming one of our wonderful sponsers, Marina!! The first kit I would love to have is "World of Laughter!"

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #3
3BluEyedBabies

THe second kit I would love to have is "Super Heroes!"

Old 06-02-2015, 08:13 AM   #4
3BluEyedBabies

Magical Hollywood

The third kit I would like to have is "Magical Hollywood!" Thanks so very much for the chance to win & COngrats, again!!

Old 06-02-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
ratgirl24
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
My first kit choice would be the one for my favorite ride: World of Laughter.

Thanks for the chance to win!

Transfer an existing reservation Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Star Tours Cutester Bee Ursula Cheshire Cat Cupcake Epcot logo WDW logo Monorail I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! A Ticket Cutester Minnie Pigglet 2 Jungle Cruise Olaf Pirate Dog Jiminy Cricket Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

ratgirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #6
ratgirl24

My second favorite kit is "Scourge of the Seven Seas". Love this kit for those pirate pages!

Transfer an existing reservation Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Star Tours Cutester Bee Ursula Cheshire Cat Cupcake Epcot logo WDW logo Monorail I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! A Ticket Cutester Minnie Pigglet 2 Jungle Cruise Olaf Pirate Dog Jiminy Cricket Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 06-02-2015, 03:42 PM   #7
ratgirl24

My third favorite kit is "Most Magical Place". Thanks again for the chance to win!

Old 06-03-2015, 09:57 AM   #8
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
World of Laughter

I love your collab kit "World of Laughter"!

http://www.magicalscrapsgalore.com/w...KitGeneric.jpg
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:02 AM   #9
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

To the Moon and Beyond

Your "To the Moon and Beyond" kit would be perfect for both Tomorrowland pages as well as Cape Canaveral

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gaB8m5EM82...KitGeneric.jpg
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Old 06-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #10
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

9 moons

I think your "9 moons" kit is super-cute. Maybe I'll be a grandma someday and could use this kit....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EZ81NmKxo7...MSG_9M_Kit.jpg