MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 03:43 PM   #1
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Photo Scavenger Hunt #30: March 1 - April 30, 2016 - Plus February!

It’s a new year, so time for a new scavenger hunt! I was surprised to see that no one had done a Star Wars-themed hunt yet. Everyone in my family is hugely into Star Wars (ok, maybe not the newborn 😉 ), and we’re heading out to Disneyland soon to experience the Season of the Force. May the Force be with you!

Since we didn’t have a January/February hunt, please feel free to play along as well if your trip is in February (I sure will be)!

Spoilers for The Force Awakens, if you haven’t seen it yet

1. Something with “stars"
2. Something with “wars" - someone “fighting" (your kids? pirates? bumper cars?)
3. The Force - let’s see four of something!
4. Someone “awakening” - or just “sleep”ining
5. A lightsaber
6. Someone wearing a robe
7. There’s a light side and a dark side of the force - so let’s see a hero
8. …. and a villain
9. My favorite character from the new movie is BB-8, so how about a picture of something round or rolling
10. My favorite scene is BB-8 giving a “thumbs-up” with a lighter - so let’s see a picture of someone giving a thumbs-up...
11. ..and a picture of fire
12. In the movie, they’re looking for a lost map - so let’s see a picture of a map
13. One of the new planets is Jakku - a desert world, so let’s see some sand!
14. One of the cooler special effects tricks was Rey’s bread, so let’s see a picture of food
15. We get to see Han and Chewie again! Let’s see something furry..
16. …and someone handsome!
17. C3P0 is back, too… but maybe you didn’t recognize him with his red arm? Let’s see a picture of something red!
18. As is R2D2 - I love his beep boop beeps! Let’s see a picture of something with a funny sound effect
19. Han and Leia reunite! Let’s see a photo of a couple - you and your significant other or a Disney pair!
20. Finn admits he used to be a janitor… so let’s see a picture of someone cleaning
21. Kylo Ren seems to have some serious family issues - let’s see a family pic - yours or a Disney family
22. Kylo Ren idolizes Darth Vader - take a pic of your favorite Disney character that you saw
23. Kylo Ren’s got a pretty snazzy helmet - so let’s see a picture of someone wearing a snazzy Disney hat or ears
24. Captain Phasma was pretty cool, but only in the movie for a short time - let’s see a picture of something that was too short/too little for you - too short of a ride, too short of a line (is there such a thing??), too little Dole Whip?
25. She’s also very shiny! Let’s see a photo of something shiny!
26. Poe Dameron is the best fighter pilot in the galaxy - so let’s see a photo of something you like best!
27. Another of my favorite scenes were the TIE fighters flying in front of the sun - so let’s see a photo of a sunrise or sunset
28. This was the first movie we took our daughter to (don’t worry - we went to the drive-in, and she slept the whoooole time!) - so let’s see something that’s a first for you this trip
29. A picture of someone trying to use the force
30. Finally, let’s see your best Jedi pose!

The rules:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You should be able to do this at any of the parks or on a cruise during the timeframe of the challenge. Feel free to combine trips!
3. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
4. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by May 15th. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2016, 05:06 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I went in January (and took with me the October list) but I think I have more than 15 of these to play along yay!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:59 AM   #3
snowdrop

Camera: Canon & Sony
this is perfect because the Star Wars races at WDW are in April, and several MouseScrappers will be there!

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #4
zippyoh
Watching La Nouba

We were just on the Fantasy for one of their Star Wars sailings, so I love this list! I'll be back with a LO!

Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pumpkin King Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cozy Cone Motel Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Minnie\'s Bow

zippyoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #5
zippyoh
Watching La Nouba

From our February cruise. Thanks for the challenge!

also posted here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...773#post165773

Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pumpkin King Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cozy Cone Motel Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Minnie\'s Bow

Last edited by zippyoh; 04-19-2016 at 09:34 PM.

zippyoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:49 PM   #6
snowdrop

Camera: Canon & Sony
I stuck with the Star Wars theme

Posted in Scavenger Hunt

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 02:06 PM   #7
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Those pages are awesome! If there's anyone else who wants to play, there's just a few more days left!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote