MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #61
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

Oh my goodness!!! I've been off the boards for a day, celebrating my anniversary with my honey and...
I come back and find all of these lovelies!! WOW!! I'm going to go through and start leaving you all some love!!

Way to ROCK it!!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Last edited by sahlink; 06-18-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #62
morgtroy
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Thanks so much for the awesome prize. I liked your white background..

Old 06-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #63
sahlink

mstalbot1: You were SUPER fast! You were the first one in!! woo hoo!
What a perfect page for HS. I LOVE all of the attraction photos! Love how you've hidden the Mickey. Very cute!

lynntrex: LOVE your recolored items!! And that blended pic is SO neat!! LOVE that star washer element too! That arrow is SO cool!!

Linece: LOVE the Mickey colors. very classic!! And your scatter Mickey's throughout the page is a perfect touch!

Chef Minnie Mouse: OK.... WAY WAY WAY awesome. Seriously, pick my jaw off the floor!! Amazing extraction and blending of the photo, and the blended word art ROCKS too!!! This layout is so clever, along with that arrow placement!!

RuthieRoo: Oh... look at those pics of your guys. SO cute!! LOVE the design of the page, and the journaling in the middle. The framed pic below is neat too!

allicroppinmama: Such a pretty pretty design. LOVE your title, that alpha ROCKS, love how you've tucked that journaling card below.

mcmartian: Oohh... that tink in the corner with the sparkle is so magical. LOVE the mickey border too! Great page!

intenseblue98: You are SO funny!! LOVE that you've tried digi again though!! Good for you! Cute layout too, love the tucked Mickey!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Old 06-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #64
sahlink

WenRob: WOW!! Totally LOVE this... not your bruise (although that is funny) But the page design is AWESOME!! LOVE the black background and the Mickey ears circling the bruise. Too funny of a layout too!!

coila: Another AMAZING layout. Love the sprinkled flowers, scattered through out the page... makes it so magical. And the bow on the "minnie" ears is SO CUTE!! LOVE that stitched arrow BTW!

miranda: Goodness, this is just spectacular!! LOVE your brush work on the side, and how you've done that journal card. Where is that from BTW?? Totally cool!!

AmandaAnn: AWw.... I'm so honored that you scrapped with some of my stuff for this "magical moment" This page is SO pretty! Love the Mickey ears around in a circle.

guayamama: LOVE how you've put the pics inside the Mickey head. So clever, and I LOVE how you've done the title, with the arrow. Amazing layout!

This Dixie Pixie: What a cool, fun and wacky page!! Perfect for a goofy layout, especially with a beach theme. Great job in using the arrow. SO unique!

amazz: First all of "thank you" There is no netter thank you than to see creations where people use our products. Truly. LOVE the magical feel to this page with the blue and the sparkle. GReat page!

gillscott: LOVE this!!! You've ROCKED this template! and of course, love the classic minnie and mickey colors. Such an adorable layout!

ILuvCrush: Now you were thinking with these arrows!! You are so clever... just perfect for this layout! LOVE the dark gothic feel with that night time pic!!

Old 06-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #65
sahlink

Chef Minnie Mouse: What great pics for a nighttim epic. Usually my camera blows it out... but this is perfect!! And scrapped so beautifully, just the perfect elements!

Goofys_girl : Love the pastel colors, and all of your brush work WOW... I can't stop staring at it!! Wonderful page!

fonnetta: Uuuummmm..... stunned!! Seriously, there are NO words. Just is just so beautiful!! Going into my favs!! WOW!! LOVE!

californiateri: WOW!! Gorgeous Mary Poppins page... the perfect colors and feel. That kite is so neat to!

cassidyk: Kathryn what an amazing page!! LOVE the series of pics... and yes, I can see why she'd be so proud. I bet she will treasure that!!

stormer: How cool. LOVE all of these pics to give a feel of the game!! I love moments like that, that mean so much.

Kat: You are SO clever!! What an AWESOME idea to use the Mickey for a frame!! I LOVE this!! LOVE all of your titling too!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #66
sahlink

tukogirl: Such pretty colors. LOVE those mickey stitches in the background. And the hodge-podge feel to the layout and tilted frame is just great!! Awesome titlework too!

inkspots: Neat picture. I LOVE how you've done the arrows... like around the world. Great clean lines and use of white space.

scrappycath: Great pics with the horses.... and that one with the big Mickey in the fence...so cool!! LOVE how you've done arrows to the pics. Brilliant! Those jeans stars are perfect for this page too!

momof2: What a little sweetheart!! LOVE those pics. That pic of her sleeping with minnie and icky are so awesome. And all of the Disney goodies on the page couldn't be more perfect!

morgtroy: LOVE those arrows!! SO SO COOL!! What a great idea, to tack down the snips with the mickey brad. What a magical page!

WHEW.... I think I'm caught up!! AWESOME pages guys!!

Old 06-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #67
NikkiFB
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: PSE8.0
Camera: Nikon D40
Thanks for the great embellies!

I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World

Old 06-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #68
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

Leaving a Legacy

Thanks so much for the embellishments and challenge!

Speed Scrapper! Olaf

Old 06-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #69
scrappin5kids
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Love this freebie, Krista!! Thanks so much! Hope you don't mind that I recolored some stuff...

Last edited by scrappin5kids; 06-19-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #70
Kellybell
Enjoying some crisp apple strudel in Germany

Thank you for the fantabulous freebie Krista!

Closed Thread