MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Template challenge #5 (3/27-4/9)

Hi Everybody! I'm really excited to be hosting my first template challenge. Hope you enjoy the template I've made for you.

Here's the rules:
(Tanya - hope you don't mind I copied your's!)

This is a very simple challenge:

1) Download the template that I created for you.
2) Create a Disney related layout. (no theme. so just go for it - but remember there's no "double dipping" so must be a NEW LO!).
3) Post your completed layout in the gallery under the Template Challenge catergory.
4) Come back here and show us your layout!! Don't forget to also put your layout in the appropriate forum, we love having all the same themed layouts in one place so that we can find them later =)
5) Also, everyone loves to get some love on their work, so if you have time, leave a comment on someones lovely layout in the gallery!

Easy peasy right? We also encourage paper scrappers to participate in our challenges as well!! Just use this template like a sketch. You have 2 weeks to complete this challenge, can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Here's the preview:

(links removed)

and here's the LO I did:
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by Carolc; 09-22-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
What an awesome template, Terri. I sure hope to have the chance to enter a layout for this challenge. Thanks so much for hosting!!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 03-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Cute template Teri .... can't wait to get started. Thanks for hosting !!!

Edited to Add: Having problems downloading ... says server was reset. I've tried it several times, anyone else have problems downloading?

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by kateolas; 03-27-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: downloading problems

Old 03-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
Margo3079
Cooling off in Critter Country

I cannot get the template to download. It says it is not available. Thanks! Love the template!
Speed Scrapper!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Heads up looks like 4 shared is having problems. It isn't Teri's template file in particular. I was just working on something from another board I belong to ... and the supplies were uploaded to 4shared ... and I got the same error message when I tried to download.

Maybe later afternoon 4 shared will be up .... just wanted to let you all know.

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #6
Margo3079
Cooling off in Critter Country

Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo3079 View Post
I cannot get the template to download. It says it is not available. Thanks! Love the template!
ok, it is now working. Just a little slow. Cannot wait to make my page.
Speed Scrapper!

Old 03-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: SBC
Anyone else with SBC+ having problems with this? It downloaded as a PSD and I usually use PNG's or JPG's.
Mouse Ears

Old 03-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Great template Teri I can't wait to get started!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Ladies - sorry that 4-shared is being so slow. If you check my original post I've added an UPDATE with a link to the template on Mediafire and also a link for a folder of PNG's for those of you who can't use the PSD files. Hope that helps.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

(If you're using the PNG's - if your program has a command for centering something you are placing on a page then each item should be in the correct position. Example in PSE you would hold down the shift key when placing the item and it would then end up in the right spot.)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 03-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Thanks again Teri for such a cool template to work with

image is linked for credits
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread