MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
sahlink
I'm Soarin' over California

Weekly Challenge #39 (6/16-6/22)

Hello Mouse Scrappers!!
I am excited to be hosting the challenge this week!

I love the classic colors of Disney. Seriously, if I could get away with scrapping my entire vacation book in red, yellow and white,
I think I would! But one thing I love even more, is putting little bits on my page. They remind me of my older paper scrapbooking days,
with stamps, rubons and cards. So to suffice my need for some mixed media goodness, I've created a digital version, with a magical 'theme'.

The challenge is going to be a little different this week.
Instead of working for your prize... you can download this magical mixed media pack before you start creating your layout.
As part of the challenge, you must use part of it in your layout. You don't need to use it all, you can use one or two pieces.
But you need to use something from this pack. Secondly, arrows are another love of mine. You must use an arrow
in your layout. But not just sticking an arrow on your page, try to use it in a unique way.

download magical mixed media by sahlin studio:

Rules:
* You must use a portion of the magical mixed media somewhere on your layout
* You must use an arrow in a unique way.

And the usual:
* Your page must be in some way Disney related (vacations, parks, costumes, toys, Disney on Ice, etc).
* Post your LO in this thread (including credits or a link to credits).
* Post your LO in the corresponding attraction thread as to what your LO is about.
If you post it in the MouseScrappers gallery, you can use that image URL for your posts, instead of Photobucket, etc.

Here is my LO:

{credits & comments here}

Have fun scrapping this challenge!!
I can't wait to see what you create!

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express It\'s a Small World Mickeys shoe

Last edited by sahlink; 06-16-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I´ll start thinking! Great pack of elements!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 06-16-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
WenRob
Arrived in Orlando, waiting for Magical Express

Software: Corel PSP X3
Camera: Nikon D90 & D700 (woo hoo!)
Oooh, ooh, already know what I'm going to do! Thanks for the media pack Krista, you rock!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Teacups Jungle Cruise Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 06-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #4
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Oh wow, an arrow, hmmmm. Thanks for the challenge and the elements kit. I have to start thinking!
I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Old 06-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #5
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Awesome! Can't wait to get started! Thank you!

Old 06-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #6
miranda
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5100
Oh wow, thanks for the wonderful package, I love it. Have got an idea for myself, not let see if I can make the page, LOL. Hope to start with it tonight. Love the challenge.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #7
Julie L.
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

ooh..thanks so much for this great challenge and the awesome little mini kit to get started!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Ive met another MouseScrapper Mouse Ears

Old 06-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #8
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I love the movie Mary Poppins! I was humming the music to it while I was making this LO - now it's stuck in my head!

Here's my LO: Magical Mary Poppins

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 06-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Wow Krista this is awesome I will work on this over the weekend,
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 06-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #10
morgtroy
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Thanks so much for the awesome prize. I liked your white background..

Closed Thread