MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #71
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
What a fun challenge and an adorable PP!!! Thank you both! Here is my layout - Since I LOVE Maleficent (she is one of our favorite villains) I decided to do a tribute page to her!

It is also posted here -

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...713#post136713

Last edited by tukogirl; 07-03-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: edited so page shows in thread

Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #72
tukogirl

Thanks for the fun challenge! My purple is more purple than Malificent's magenta, but I think it's close enough to count Thanks for the great prize, too!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...725#post136725

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 07-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #73
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Finally had a chance to make a page while sitting at the Doctor's office for a few hours today! Not colors I would have chosen, but I think they go well - the green pulls from my son's shirt and there is a pop of this pink in my daughters shorts

and here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...728#post136728
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 07-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #74
ScrappyCoyote
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

[QUOTE=tukogirl;136726]Thanks for the fun challenge! My purple is more purple than Malificent's magenta, but I think it's close enough to count Thanks for the great prize, too!

The purple is too purple! However.. I see three of the other shades in the color palette. Black, Green and that orangy color. So you're good.

Don't forget part #3 of the challenge.

| My Blog | | My Gallery at MouseScrappers |
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Old 07-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #75
ScrappyCoyote

Great layouts. PP has been sent via PM to recent layouts!! Have a Happy Fourth of July!

And don't forget part #2 of the challenge!

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Old 07-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #76
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

SHOO! That was tough! I think I got the colors right! Thanks for the challenge, and the GREAT PP!

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=53
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 07-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #77
mnjenlittle
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: Artisan 5 and PSE14
Camera: Canon T5i
wow it has been a long time since I have posted here, but I had the perfect photos and now I am almost done with little girl's birthday photos from this particular year (ahem that would be 2012) and she love Disney!

I used 3 of the colors and shades of them. Details in the gallery.

Old 07-04-2013, 06:07 AM   #78
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Well Maleficent is my DH's favourite character so of course I had to do a page of her! What a fun challenge and super cute PP, thanks guys.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=136746&posted=1#post136746

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

Old 07-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #79
ScrappyCoyote

Wonderful layouts!! PP has been sent via PM. Thanks for playing and don't forget part #2 of the challenge!

Old 07-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #80
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Thanks for a fun challenge and for the awesome PP!

These colors worked great for my FoLK photos. It was hard even narrowing them to a two-pager. I could do an entire layout just on my favorite tumble monkeys!

Here are my LOs:

Posted here in the forums.

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 07-04-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Closed Thread