MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Here for SpeedScrap #10

Hi all! We'll be meeting her for Speed Scrap #10 in about 30 minutes
and in the chatroom here:
http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

We will start at 3:00pm PT, 4:00pm MT, 5:00pm CT, 6:00pm ET, 11:00pm GMT!

I'm Denise aka A Grieving Mommy and I am super excited to be hosting my first speed scrap!

Here are the rules again:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize.
**To get your prize, you need to post a link to your layout from the gallery and a link to the layout in the relevant thread here!!!**
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.
So make that 5 hours total, 1 hour for instruction and 4 hours for finishing up and posting.

And for the fun part!! I've made my first kit ever for your participation prize.
It's called TeaCup Fairies. Comes with the girls in teacups with wings and without:

Here we go!!!

Instruction #1 Disneyland is famous for Club 33. Choose 3 pictures and 3 frames to go on your page.

Instruction #2 Disneyland opened in ‘55. Choose 5 papers to use on your page. You may use those papers in any way – on the background, clipped to an element, as a shape, blended together, etc.

Instruction #3 In honor of Steamboat Willey, Mickey’s debut and the first animated cartoon with sound, turn at least one of your photos black and white. (You can do more if you want to.)

Instruction #4 The number 28 is famous because it is the year Mickey was “born”. Choose an element to use on your page 2 times and choose another element to use on your page 8 times.

Instruction #5 Did you know there was a 22 day strike at Disneyland? Place 2 kinds of journaling on your page. (A title can count as one, a date can count as one, etc.)

Instruction #6 The number 13 is famous because M for Mickey Mouse is the 13th letter of the alphabet. Disneyland’s address is 1313 S Harbor Blvd. Make sure you shadow at least 13 of the things we placed on the page. (More is fine!)

Instruction #7 And last but not least, my favorite part of Disneyland is finding Hidden Mickeys so hide a Hidden Mickey somewhere for us to find!

You’re done!!! Feel free to add more to your page - the instructions are a minimum!

Upload to the gallery and post in the appropriate thread. Then come back here to this thread and post your page and link to the forum thread.

Thanks for participating!! Can’t wait to see your pages!!!!

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by agrievingmommy; 07-24-2010 at 04:04 PM.

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Really cute Denise! Can't wait to play
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Oh My what a cute prize. Gotta find time to do it

In a hour ill have here at home 2 kids, a teen and a tween
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by ana_carol; 07-24-2010 at 03:03 PM.

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Denise awesome kit hon! I'm sorry that I can't play. Hubby is taking us out to dinner and I won't be back in time Good Luck! Hope everyone has a fun time!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #5
Jazz2000
Trying all the props in Toontown

I'm here in the forum! Can't get into the chat. Love the PP - thanks for hosting!

http://angi-scrap-blog.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours

Jazz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #6
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
I'm here I think I can do one more lol
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz2000 View Post
I'm here in the forum! Can't get into the chat. Love the PP - thanks for hosting!
I can't get into the chat on my computer either. I have to use my hubbys but he is using it now so I will be in here as well
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Here we go!!!

Instruction #1 Disneyland is famous for Club 33. Choose 3 pictures and 3 frames to go on your page.

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

agrievingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I´m here ready for another one!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #10
Jazz2000
Trying all the props in Toontown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes130 View Post
I'm here I think I can do one more lol
LOL! I've been waiting to take a shower since the 1st SS today. But as soon as I finish a layout, another SS is starting.

http://angi-scrap-blog.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours

Jazz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote