MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #11
Nanie Scrapper
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
Wow... I just can't thank all the hostesses, designers, Melinda (who set everything up) and of course... Carol who now has me hooked on Mousescrappers This was truly an amazing weekend!

This being my first Marathon I didn't really expect to be able to keep up but I am sooo very happy I did! All done and can't wait to put everything into an Album, finally!

Goodnite all, wayyyy past my bedtime, ahhh actually the last two nights have been wayyyy past my bedtime! Oh well, I'll have plenty of nights ahead to sleep L OL OL OL
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Nanie Scrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #12
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
I just uploaded my last layout! Yeah! I can't believe I finished all 16! This was a lot fun and was really inspiring. After caching up on some chores, I plan to spend some time in the gallery this week "leaving love." Looking forward to seeing everyone's pages.

Thanks to everyone who organized, hosted and donated prizes!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #13
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Yes!!!!
Im a bit cross-eyed and i cant move my right arm, and my bottom is numb but i DID it
Thanks Melinda for putting together this awesome marathon
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #14
kamra
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop elements 7
Camera: Nikon D70
Wow what a weekend!

I finish all the SS thought I was going to miss at least two of them this morning while celebrating the gift of independence for nine new Guide Dog Teams Graduated from Guide Dogs of America.

Thank you for the extra time I was able to finish one of the LOs in the 30mins before it was due. Yay!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

kamra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #15
obumpus

I'm *almost* there! It's 2:30am here, yikes! I've got 2 more left to finish. The technique challenge about killed me, lol. Leave it to me to pick one that took FOREVER! My goal is to do 1 more before going to bed and finish the last one in the morning. Think I'm going to succeed?

Thus far I'm happy with my pages. But I am dead tired. I told my DH earlier that after I left loves tomorrow and passed out the PP for the one I hosted that I didn't want to look at a computer for at least 2 days!

Melinda, thanks so much for organizing this whole event. You rocked it!

Old 01-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #16
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Well, though I did not finish all 16, I participated in 15 of the chats (sorry I couldn't make it up for your 5am chat, Jenn! ). My goal was to finish 8 pages so I could be done with a day at Disneyland in 2004, and I did it, so I'm very happy. Hopefully the pages will look good when I start putting them in a book!

Thanks so much, Melinda, for organizing this big party! And thanks to all the hosts (I know it takes a lot of time to plan it out, leave love, send out prizes) and all the designers who contributed prizes and goodies to our community.

I hope everyone had fun! Hope you all start feeling back to normal by Tues or Weds

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:33 AM   #17
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Thank you to everyone who hosted and organised

I would like to thank everyone who hosted a scrap, the sponsors who donated prizes and to the girls that organised the marathon.

I managed to finish all 16 - not bad as I only started Digital scraping the week before but boy did I pick up new techniques.

Also being in Australia your times were my night times, so I was starting around midnight. Eyes hanging out of head at work today.

But boy am I HAPPPPPPYYYYY.

Last edited by calamitypark; 01-30-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: error

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #18
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Wow I have just posted my 16th page. I wasn't even going to attempt them all but I got on a roll and couldn't stop. Lol.

Thank you so much to everyone who hosted, donated and set this all up. I've almost finished a full album (and that's a first for me).

I now need to look through all of the amazing pages done this weekend and leave some love. I also owe my hubby big time for looking after the baby so much!!! Haha.

Thanks again everyone, it was fun.....let's do it again (after we all recover)!!

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #19
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

I had never done a SS before, so this was quite the challenge! I did absolutely nothing else but scrapping for the past days, but I made it! And it was fun!

I'm a beginning scrapper and thanks to these challenges I explored fields of scrapping that I didn't know yet

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #20
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country

Thanks so much for organising this fun event. I love a challenge and I love SS that make me do things I wouldn't normally do. Thanks Melinda for putting it all together and all the hosts and sponsors.

jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote