MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Travel > Discounts and promotions
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 08-16-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Free Disney Dining Plan into 2011 - book by 12/20

Free Disney Dining Plan

Disney today released an extension to the Free Dining promotion. Here is a quick summary:

Book early and plan your next Walt Disney World® Resort vacation.

Purchase a 4-night, 5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at a select Disney Moderate Resort and get a FREE** Disney Dining Plan.

Offer Details:
When you purchase a 4-night, 5-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes accommodations for four nights at a select Disney Moderate Resort and a 5-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket, they'll get the Disney Dining Plan free.

Sample Pricing:
  • $1,751 for a family of four*, staying in a standard room at a select Disney Moderate Resort most nights Aug. 19, 2011 - Sept. 29, 2011. That's like paying $88 per person, per day!

Booking and Travel Window:
  • Booking Window: Aug. 16 – Dec. 20, 2010
  • Travel Window: Valid for arrivals most nights Aug. 19, 2011 - Sept. 29, 2011
Ask for other great rates for arrivals most nights Oct. 1-7, Oct. 22-28,
Nov. 12-18, Nov. 27 – Dec. 2 and Dec. 10-21, 2010, and Jan. 1-5,
Jan. 9-13, Jan. 21 – Feb. 3, Feb. 11-17, Feb. 25 – March 3 and May 27 –
June 2, 2011

Ask about packages for other lengths of stay and accommodations at other select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 08-16-2010 at 10:20 AM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
tukogirl

If I book something like this now can I wait till later to figure out if I want to add hoppers or water parks, or upgrade to the fancy smancy dining? I guess my question is - other than the time frame and a mod hotel can I make adjustments later? I'd like to get in on this but I'm not yet ready to make all those little decisions and be totally locked into them.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Carolc
Administrator

Hi Andrea,

It is easy to add the Park Hopper or Water Parks and More option at a later date (and can even do it when you get there if you decide at the last minute that you want these). It is also really easy to make adjustments to the resort (based on availability) and dining plan. I want to verify with our Disney rep, though, what happens after the 12/20 date, and what happens after the final payment date.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #4
tukogirl

cool. find out and let me know. Also, I want you to book this for me in the next couple of days - it is easier for you to correspond here or via email?

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

I spoke with our Disney rep. She highly recommended that you make your best guess about your final plans now (at least as far as resort and arrival date). You can change those (subject to availability) and likely upgrade to the Deluxe dining up until 12/20 (a $50 change fee will be assessed if it is after the final payment date).. After 12/20, if we call Disney to modify the reservation, the agents will only have access to the pricing available at the time - they won’t have the pricing that you see available now – so you’d likely lose the free dining. We can always call and ask at that point, but I would rather you have everything set by 12/20 (and sooner the better for availability’s sake) and go under the assumption that those will be your final plans. Does that make sense? Like I said, though, you can add the Hopper or Water Parks when you get there, if you want.

Studio1955

Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #6
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
cool. find out and let me know. Also, I want you to book this for me in the next couple of days - it is easier for you to correspond here or via email?
Send me an email, if you have it. If not, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Studio1955

Old 08-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Andrea, also, if I were you, I'd make my ADRs for restaurants ASAP. Even if the parks aren't crowded, during free dining, many of the restaurants fill up fast. Even if you aren't sure about whether you're definitely going, I'd recommend making ADRs and then just canceling them if your plan changes later.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #8
Carolc
Administrator

I just want to bump this up, since the last date for booking free dining is coming up soon!

Studio1955