MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
Weekly Challenge #107 (10/19 -10/25)

Hi, everyone, and welcome to this week’s “spooky” challenge! I hope you’ve been enjoying our Not At All Scary Halloween Party here at MouseScrappers. I’m super excited to be hosting my very first challenge!

Here's a look at all the ongoing festivities for this month. We hope everyone will join in on the ghostly fun!

For this week's challenge, I wanted to keep things simple for you. And, of course, in the spirit of our Halloween-related challenges, I’ve devised just a few easy steps for you below.

B – Show me some beads, scatters, or splats on your LO.
O – Place your photos or papers on opposite sides of your page.
O – Let's see some orange on your LO. A little or a lot!

As always, your page should be Disney-related in some way. And what, you may ask, are we scrapping for this week? Well, it’s a coupon from the fabulous Tanya of Crossbone Cuts, good for $2 off any purchase!

Now, in order to receive credit for completing this challenge, you must follow these steps:

* Include all three items from the list above, creating a Disney themed layout.
* Post your LO with proper credits in the Weekly Challenges Gallery by midnight EST Tuesday, October 25th.
* Also post your LO to the appropriate thread in the MouseScrappers forum.
* Leave at least three comments for your fellow challenge participants (more if you have time). Leaving and receiving love on our pages is part of what makes these challenges so much fun!
* Come back to this thread and post your layout linked to the gallery AND to where you posted in the appropriate forum thread.
* Have fun!

Here is my page!

Also posted in Haunted Mansion thread.
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by kendallt; 10-19-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Sponsored Links