MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-28-2017, 05:45 PM   #1
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Exclamation >>>> Speed Scrap #217 with Marina of Magical Scraps Galore HERE <<<<

Hello friends, welcome to Speed Scrap #217!!!!

I hope we have some fun tonight! I will be staying in the chatroom and also posting the instructions in this thread.

Here are the Rules, read them carefully:

* There will be 7 instructions in total, one every 10 minutes, the first one given at 9pm ET.

* All layouts must be Disney related (or the parks in the surrounding area).

* Please do not use pre-made elements such as quick pages, borders, titles, clusters, page starters.

* Post your layouts in THREE places. First in the SS #217 gallery, then here in this thread, and then in the appropriate forum theme/category thread. It's super important that you post it in this thread, because this is the thread I'll be using to distribute your prizes!! Be sure to include the link to the sub forum thread with your layout in this thread.

* Don't forget to add the proper credits to your layout (indicate kit name, designer, font name, etc)

If you join late don’t worry, you can still play as long as you follow the instructions and upload your layout before the deadline.

The deadline is tomorrow, Saturday, July 29th, at 9:00 am EDT.

This is the prize you will be playing for:

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Choose 3 papers as background, stack them and reduce the size of the top ones so you can see all of them.

2) Choose 1 to 3 photos. Place them on the upper half of your page. Add a frame or border if you want.

3) Time to add some clusters! Place them on the upper half of your layout. I want to see 3 different flowers, a banner, a journal card, one fastener (button, staple, paperclip, etc), and two unique elements (themed to the kit you are using).

4) Add one or more stamps, scatters, or paint splats to the lower half of your layout.

5) Add an alpha title.

6) Journal and date your layout if you want. If you don't like journaling, you can use a word strip instead.

7) For the final touch, add a Mickey head.

And here's my page:

also posted here

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

Last edited by marinapj; 07-28-2017 at 07:15 PM.

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2017, 06:11 PM   #2
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi

Last edited by DianeInOz; 07-28-2017 at 07:55 PM.

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
re152
Just parked the car

Help

How do I get to where you are chatting?

re152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:10 PM   #4
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Quote:
Originally Posted by re152 View Post
How do I get to where you are chatting?
Sorry, I just saw this! Here's the thread that will tell you how to register and get set up for the chats: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=16227

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10

and posted here
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:43 PM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Thanks for the great SS! Here's my page, and I posted it here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=22

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #7
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

Checking In

Thanks for the scrap & pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...651#post170651

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #8
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Thank you so much!! Here is my layout:

As well as posted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...668#post170668
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #9
karenpg
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

2017 speed scrap #217 - Norwegian Mickey

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...on-217_kpg.jpg

karenpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #10
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Thank you Marina! Here is mine

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...682#post170682
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote