MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Let's talk about Scrapbooking > Printing books/pages
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest

Old 03-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
vickiecno
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Disney PhotoPass™ Service??

Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question but sincie I plan to use the pictures in a photo book I thought I would post it here.

I will be going to WDW in April and was looking into using the Disney PhotoPass™ Service. I went on line and saw that there were two different services. What are the differeces beside the price? I have not been to WDW is a few years, are they now including some of the attactions, e.g. Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear etc in the PhotoPass?

Thanks for any info in helping me decided which to get.

Vickie

vickiecno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Murmer
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Photopass just does the pictures that the photographers around the parks take.

Photopass+ includes photopass but also all the pictures from attractions (buzz, space mountain, everest, dinosaur) and dining (1900 Park Faire, Chef Mickey, Tusker House).

I personally found that the photopass+ was worth the money because my 5 year old did space mountain 5 times and the pictures tell the story.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #3
Crazy4Stitch
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon Powershot SX40
I agree, if you're going to do lots of the rides that are listed under photopass+ it is totally worth the extra $$ and you save in the end. Buying a single ride print gets really expensive!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets

Crazy4Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
We were just there a couple of weeks ago and got the Photopass+ (Do pre-order and save yourself some $$ - $30 or $40, I believe). My mother-in-law went with us and we split the cost, which helped make the decision easier. Still, we rode Everest and Space Mountain 5 times each, plus Buzz Lightyear at least 3-4. We rode most of the photo rides more than once (Splash Mt. wasn't opened at the time, but it should be now/by the time you go). With our group of 6 (and the last day my Brother-in-Law and his family joined us making it 9), we would have had to buy multiple prints if we wanted to get a shot of everyone. So, if you're going to be riding the big rides, I'd say it's worth it. Also, be sure to ask the photographers (those without tri-pods) if they have any "magic shots." Most do, and it's a great way to get lots of fun photos on your photopass card.

alclark11 is offline   Reply With Quote