MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Raquel
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Saying Thank you!!!

I think that to get this Marathon going was a hard work for Hostess, admin team and the prize donors, so I am saying Thank you to all and will leave this Thread open for anyone who wants to do the same.

I am so Happy for participating, It was a crazy but fun weekend, Thank you again.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Mexico Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Magical Express

Raquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
I was about to start a thank you thread when I saw this!

A HUGE thank you to everyone involved this weekend in putting together a terrific speed scrap event. I had so much fun working on my Disney layouts (and got a lot done!!). I know it's a lot of hard work and effort from all of you, so thank you very much!!! Can't wait until next year. Might have to use this as an excuse to go to Disney in October. LOL

aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Indeed, a very big THANK YOU!! That's for all the hostesses, the designers who donated such nice PP's (and for the goodie bag), for Melinda for organize this whole event and everyone else evolved in the organization.

But also to everyone who participated. I went true the gallery's today and saw so much gorgeous lay outs! Thank you all for creating so many beautiful LO's!

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Here, here!!!!

Thank you to everyone for making my FIRST EVER Speed Scrap... let alone a MARATHON OF THEM!... a wonderful experience.

I was learning my new scrapping system (CraftArtist and PSE10), new techniques (as I'm only a few months old in this digiscrapping world), and meeting and chatting with wonderful people!

I can't wait until the next one where I promise myself I will be more organized, more experienced and WILL HAVE A PACKED SCHEDULE FOR MY FAMILY TO BE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

I think at one point I was doing laundry, trying to catch up on several challenges, watching the time to pick up one of my dd's from a bday party, keeping the other dd occupied so, DH could fix the upstairs bathroom and trying to catch up on my HGTV shows. HAAHAA...

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Oh my goodness, no kidding!! This weekend was a blast!! I am so glad its only done once a year because if I did it again, my family might disown me for good!!

I wrote at the end of my master ss thread thank yous, but I didn't know if the right people would see it.

Thank you to ALL who donated pp for this weekend as well as towards the goodie bag!! This weekend was so much fun and I love that I am almost done DTD and US album from this past May!! So glad that you kicked me in the toosh to get these done this weekend!!

Thank you Melinda for putting this together and thank you Carol for having this awesome site where we can share our love for all things Disney!! Thanks to those who hosted the SS's on top of your awesome layouts!! Thanks again to all those who left love and encouraged us to keep on scrapping!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #6
Ronisdragon
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
I'm so glad I saw this thread. Thank you so much to everyone who put so much work and time into making this one heck of a weekend! I had a fabulous time! As a new scrapper this got me to learn new techniques and try many different styles. I saw so many fabulous pages in the gallery I can't wait to scrap lift! The prizes look amazing but most importantly I got to know you ladies better! I'm looking forward to future chats when I'm not in quite as big a hurry to get my LO done! I'm so glad I found this wonderful site and I'm especially grateful to Carol for creating it. A huge thank you to all the hosts and pp creators! You've all helped me improve my scrapping skills and the time it takes me to finish a page! I can't wait for the next marathon! Happy scrapping everyone!
2011 Special Edition pin #3 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Ronisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Jumping in to say thanks! I know it's not easy to organize something like this!
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Yes, Thanks!

All of you Hosts, Chat Hosts, PP providers, and administrators did a great job! I ended up with a great variety of pages, styles, colors and lots of fun prizes!

This was a ton of fun and I really surprised myself. Plus, I am a lot closer to finishing my 2011 album, which I had been meaning to start since August!

THANKS
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Big Thank you for all that organized, hosted and contributed PP for this Marathon, it was awesome & Fun!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Thank you!!!!

Ladies (Coordinators, Hosts, and Sponsors), Thank you so much for yet another FUN Marathon! This was my 3rd and I have DEFINITELY come a LONG way. I was able to complete all 16 in less than 12 hrs total! I returned from my 1st ever Disney Cruise Saturday evening (with no energy to start) and took all day Sunday and a couple hours this morning to finish up the last 3. It is because of this site that I have improved my scrapping skills over the past 2 years! Thanks so much for all the fun times and true friendliness this site has ALWAYS offered. You guys are the BEST!
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote